Not open for further replies.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
I have a couple of their pipe bowls --- you can see pics here:

E-pipe afficiando thread

Watch their promo video to get a sense of how they work (how the battery/switch goes in and is held magnetically).

I will say I'm not impressed with their vapesafeHD fuses: One I got DOA, but they sent a replacement right away, and they have a supposed 1-ohm limit, but they don't seem to work consistently if vaping close to that (1.1 ohms seems to have put another to death), and I just use magnet spacers now.

• Informative
Reactions: YorkMan

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
dicodes E-Pipe: yogs E-PIPE one by dicodes - dicodes-mods.com
Hadn’t seen this one before. It’s certainly better looking IMHO than the elitar.

Well, that's not a very high bar for aesthetics :)

To be fair, I find the Elitar to be a solid performer ... looks aside, it just doesn't lend itself to a comfortable holding/firing position like more traditionally shaped pipe mods do. Mine is relegated to my build box where I use it to puff on a berserker RDA while rebuilding stuff, and as a secondary resistance and vape check.

Reactions: bombastinator

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Well, that's not a very high bar for aesthetics :)
true. I’ve got the “wood grain” one. It doesn’t look that bad per se for what it is. What it is is a not very expensive zinc VV mod though. It’s not really a pipe mod so much as a kinda pipe shaped mod.
To be fair, I find the Elitar to be a solid performer ... looks aside, it just doesn't lend itself to a comfortable holding/firing position like more traditionally shaped pipe mods do.
definitely true. It follows the Chinese pipe vs western pipe standard and as such is quite awkward, at least for me.
Mine is relegated to my build box where I use it to puff on a berserker RDA while rebuilding stuff, and as a secondary resistance and vape check.
Mine is sitting in my spare mods drawer. I haven’t pulled it out in months. I’ve been doing a lot of DL and the single battery just isn’t enough oomph. It also doesn’t squonk, so my half measure is to put the church warden stem I bought for it on my therion. Makes an even worse looking pipe, but it’s functionally superior for my use.

Reactions: Mordacai

3po5

May 28, 2019
Slovakia
www.3po5.com
Best epipe mod I found when I was looking was the elitar. It’s kind of goofy shaped, but has an 18650 in the stem. I thought about trying to build a 26500 mod at one point. Even bought the parts. The form factor is excellent but I couldn’t find decent batteries.
26500 cells can have 3000mAh and 20A rating - very good choice although still somehow too big. But I can imagine that billiard shaped pipe could look quite impressive...

YorkMan

Jul 17, 2019
New Orleans
76A31328-3109-4360-AA5E-EC8A66A42C6B.jpeg
So I found the site whilst looking for a new mod, I was curious as to if anyone here had any experience with them.

Pipes

Did you order a pipe from them? Mine just got delivered yesterday, looks really good although I don’t have it finished out properly yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread