equipment after two weeks......

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam.8

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Ontario, Canada
To start I got a joye 510 and an ego-T. I like both. But I have noticed some trends now that I'm more into it. I really like the ego in the car, for obvious reasons. I did do a PTB mod to the carts for the 510, but mostly like to drip. So to and from work I use the ego-T and in the office and around the house I drip with the 510 atty on the ego battery. It's better this way as far as putting it in your pocket. I also find the 510 atty quiet...my ego-T is a bit noisy for stealth office use :)

I have some cartos coming from different vendors so that'll add some extra dimensions to all of this, but the mixing of the two kits has proved to be my sweet spot at the moment.

sam.8

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I have the same pvs. I am not liking the t atty's though. I am starting to love cartos!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have three attys for the ego-t. Two that came with it and one I ordered just in case sorta thing. They are all slighly different. My loud one is the best of the three. The one I ordered from elsewhere has a burnt taste unless I take smaller puffs, sorta odd. I have more issues with how to carry it around. If it's in my pocket battery end down, the atty seems to flood, if i put it in tip end down I get juice between the two plastic ends. I like the device in general, but not for whipping in and out of my pocket....thus the dripping with the 510 on the ego battery.

Another odd thing with the ego-T. The atty I ordered I also ordered extra tanks. They do not fit in the attys that came with the kit. Little too tight. and the tanks that came with the kit have a tiny bit of wiggle room in the newer atty.

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
yeah, after the reading on here I opted to go with a variety :) How are the duals?

love these things cant even really use normal cartos anymore. not to sure about the clear ones though the plastics kind of flexable.. but im sure they'll hold up fine and it's cool to be able to see my juice for once :) plus they're supposed to be easier to clean because you can pop off the tube and clean the filler and dry burn the coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread