eRoll, battery/charging issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fingerfailure

Nov 5, 2015
Simply put - I've been vaping my eRoll now for past 1½ month. All went smoothly since I assumed this was how it was supposed to be.

First let me tell you about my vaping - I vape as I smoke.. once each 30min~1hour depending on free time.
I've been kinda confused about if this is the way to vape at all since the amount of nicotine you seem to get on a bottle.

By vaping as often as stated above - my battery stayed alive for 3 hours max. 6 or so with help by the charging-case.
Was enough at the moment. But it suddenly decreased drasticly. I mean DRASTICLY..

I thought that since Vaping is yet rather new to the market with only a few years on their neck that the battery would be worn out quickly - allowing less effect or energy to contain/more to slip out.. naturally.
But not in this pace...

Since I got enough parts for a SECOND eRoll cig, I assembled it to try and have atleast one in the charging-case at all times.
By that time I noticed that it's probably not my battery being dumb - its the case.

Is the Light (orginating from the CIG) supposed to go dark after a while (a few mins, sometimes even seconds or the second I close the cover.). Now I'm switching between my two e-cigs which I assembled from parts I received from Joyetech - with 15mins interoll and I gotta remove and re-insert the ecig once the light goes black again.

For the charger to act like this happened just recently. and This is my first e-Cig... Well - lets say, I got no idea if a e-cig package is only ment to last for two month. Just weirds me out.

Pardon my english - I'm swede.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Light on your PCC charging case will go off once fully charged.

When you place the eroll battery/ecig into the PCC it should light up blue on PCC (pretty sure it's blue) showing that your eroll battery/ecig is charging.

If no light, then that means either your eroll battery is already fully charged -- OR-- that it is not receiving a charge at all.

Clean everything and see what happens. It is possible your PCC or one of the eroll batteries is no good/dying.

Joyetech has a fantastic warranty, so even if you didn't buy directly from them, that warranty (I think 6 months) is passed on to your vendor, so they should be able to replace the faulty parts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread