eroll questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnutz

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Chicago
I've been using an eroll for about a month now and this thing is awesome. I just have a couple of quick questions:

1. How long does an atomizer (type a) last for you guys?
2. How long does the 90mah eroll battery last before needing to replace it?

I have used the atomizer and battery for about 3 weeks and needed to pull really hard to get a drag. So I switched to the other battery that came with the kit and everything is awesome again! Just curious if 3 weeks of vaping around 3ml per day is normal for the small battery to give out and need changing? Or should this last longer at the rate I'm vaping?

Thanks guys. This forum is awesome and has really helped me kick the analog habit!

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
I've been using mine for over a month and have had no trouble with the three batteries I have. Some people did get a defective battery for which they received a replacement. One person that I know of managed to clean a low performing battery and get it working again. My atomizers last anywhere from a few days (with my RY4) up to a month+ because I haven't had to change the atomizer at all with my fruit juices. The atomizers I'm using with my RY4 work great again after a quick clean. Check out the eRoll thread for a ton of info.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/340059-joyetech-eroll.html

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
Thanks for the info. That thread is huge!

It seems that you are using all 3 of your batteries at the same time. I just used 1 for 3 weeks straight then it became hard to draw on it. Just wondering if 3 weeks is all these last?

I haven't it had it long enough to tell really. I do use all three batts. Mostly I take two with me because I really like to switch between a fruit an a tobacco flavor. But I have really put all three to work. And the one that holds ry4 gets used the most, about 3-4mls per day. It's still working great. But I have no idea how long they will last on average. But like you said, since they are so cheap it seems ok either way. Definitely check out the thread. In the last few pages somewhere there was someone who said they cleaned their battery that wasn't working well. Maybe you could do the same.

dnutz

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Chicago
Thanks. It's been great to read all the info on here and helps a lot fur us new vapers. I'll try and clean it out by probably blowing air through it and let it rest a couple days. I'll let you all know if it comes back to life.

I was curious if joyetech had an "official" statement anywhere about how long these parts should last with "regular" use, about 3 or 4ml per day? I couldn't find anything in the manual. I just don't want to toss Batts and atomizers prematurely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread