Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
Juice is such an individual thing. It's hard to recommend juices because your taste buds may be totally different than mine. That said, I'm using mostly Maddcatt Vapors RyW4 and Mt. Baker Vapor Blue Moo. You will just have to try lots of juices. Buy sample packs from several vendors to try out a lot of stuff, and buy big bottles when you find your favorites.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Halo is a good start...they have a good variety. A bit more mass produced than some of the other boutiques out there, but the quality is consistent and the flavors are good. The other nice thing is that the flavors are really strong, so with the eRoll atty muting flavors, I've found that some of the boutique juices aren't as flavorful. They have 2 sampler packs; one tobacco flavors and one gourmet flavors.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
Mt. Baker Vapor sells decent juice (not the best of the best, but good) at really cheap prices. They throw in a free 15ml bottle with every order over $15 or so bucks. It a great cheap way to try flavors and sample a lot of juice. I love the juice at AltCig and Mr. Vape Inc, which both sell sample packs at decent prices. They both send out a free smaller sample with every order. MadVapes sells cheap juice, as mentioned, which is ok. There are a lot of other great vendors as well. Just take a look around, read some juice reviews and decide what you want to try.

Taltos

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Hattiesburg, MS
Hey Werewolf. I was in the same boat. Just got started a week ago and bought locally. I wanted to see what I was buying. Bought 3 flavors and all were pretty harsh. I was doing OK with vaping but not super excited. I had seen advice like others have already posted here to keep trying juices. The right juice for you can be as important as the PV you choose. I just ordered and quickly received 5 new flavors from Rocky Mountain Vapor. They threw in a 6th freebie. Right now I'm loving Dr. Pepper, Pineapple, and Watermelon! Much smoother, especially on the TH than the first 3 I tried. 2 of the first 3 I tried were tabacco flavors. I thought that would help me make the change and wasn't sure the other flavors were something I wanted to vape. For me, I was so wrong. I still am looking for a decent tabacco flavor but I'm hooked on non-tabacco flavors now.

Good luck on the juice hunt and keep looking until you find yours!

WerewolfalThor

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Chandler, AZ, USA
Thanks. I should have some good flavors coming from DFW Vapes today. I really hope they come today anyway. The only flavor I can vape right now is Green Mint, which almost tastes like doublemint gum. If doublemint gum was chock full of nicotine that made me hack and cough.
I'm going to be getting some more sample packs next week which will be nice.

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
Two Zonies! Are you all members here? https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoenix.vapors/ If you look in their files there is a list of local suppliers, and they do vape meets about once a month in the PHX area. It's a good way to see different PVs and try different juices. I haven't made it to one yet, since I live up north, but I think suppliers come sometimes too.

Edited for spelling, because I am being lazy today, and haven't had a full cup of coffee yet. :p

WerewolfalThor

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Chandler, AZ, USA
Just got my order from DFW Vapes. Bonus! They threw in 4 extra bottles for free! In addition to my order of Coffee, Hawaiian Punch, Big Red, and Slurm; they also sent me an extra Coffee, French Toast, Chocolate Banana Martini, and Irish Cream.
I just tried the Irish Cream, tastes more like cola, but it's not bad. I can't wait to try some of the others I got.
Also learned that 8mg nicotine content is just about perfect for me. It's a good hit (for me) and I get enough nic to not need another four about an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread