Status
Not open for further replies.

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
I'm definitely not a fan of vertical builds (you lose half of the wicking capacity with only one tail per coil feeding juice from the well). But it that's your thing, it looks like it's a pretty well-made rda for the price. The o-rings don't look very good at all, but that's par for the course in this price range. The AFC looks pretty gimmicky though.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
EternalRDA.jpg
Sooooo the Eternal RDA finally showed up yesterday. I was at the hospital til late last light (long story). I through in a set of dual Nked Killer coils at .17ohms rayon wick and through it on the Revenant at 80 watts with some DIY Boom Pop ejuice. First impression is I'm very happy. Cloudy with lots of flavor. Now to the build. It is a vertical coil RDA so it's inherently a bit harder but not too bad. One tip that would make it much easier would be wrap the coils counterclockwise instead of clockwise. It has an unusual squonk setup. The juice comes in over the top of coils and is then sucked back in on the bottom. I'm looking forward to playing with this one some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread