• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Etransfers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vontill

Oct 3, 2013
Canada
Discovered my financial institution does not support ETransfers which might derail my objective here. Anyone transfer money via receiving transit numbers, branch number and account type from the retailer you wish to purchase items from? Would really blow since I got my hardware and initial juice purchase from one site an when I get low on my initial juice purchase I have a second site i'll most likely be buying till someone sets up shop in Winnipeg, both sites only offer etransfers.

Sorry for winded story ... Newbie :blink::p:oops:

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Discovered my financial institution does not support ETransfers which might derail my objective here. Anyone transfer money via receiving transit numbers, branch number and account type from the retailer you wish to purchase items from? Would really blow since I got my hardware and initial juice purchase from one site an when I get low on my initial juice purchase I have a second site i'll most likely be buying till someone sets up shop in Winnipeg, both sites only offer etransfers.

Because credit card processors in Canada refuse to allow transactions related to e-cigarettes Interac pretty much becomes the only reliable and quickest method of payment.

Wiring money is generally a pain in the ... because it physically requires you to go to the bank, requires the 3rd party to give you their account information, and requires a signature card on file at the bank which they need to dig up and check every time you wire. Not to mention all banks charge ridiculous fees for this service because it is so tedious.

You're better off to switch to a Interac participating bank, or at least open an account at one of these institutions that you can use for your purchases. Participating Financial Institutions

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal

ask the vendor for another way to pay, I don't use interac e-transfer, yet I've made lots of purchase from vendor in canada

ronjamesmajor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2013
Hanna, Alberta Canada
I've never tried the hyperwallet route, but I'm really curious about this actually since my "recipient list" in e-transfers seems to be growing and growing. I'm assuming it's similar to paypal?

Maybe these vendors would take direct bank transfer? If you had an account number and went to the teller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread