Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Your clearly not imagining it, but vaping being the source of the problem is highly unlikely. I suggest you see a doctor.
No it's not a a thing. This is a a thing.

8HAfm9q.jpg

Reactions: anavidfan

Tamberland

Unresolved Status
Aug 4, 2016
US
www.366vape.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Vaping certain flavors has caused me to have reflux.

Though it has never happened to me, reflux can also go up into your ears. Reflux can be "silent reflux" with no gastro syptoms.
GERD and LPR

You need to see an ENT and/or Gastro to see if that is what is causing your ear problems.

Can't say vaping does or does not factor into certain things. It certainly did with my reflux (it was real obvious to me) so I figured out which ones were clogging me up and stopped using certain flavors. It's one of the reasons why, when it was still available, I was unable to vape Boba's Bounty.

FWIW, "clicking" doesnt sound like Estachain tube problems though. It sounds more like TMJ. You might want to have your dentist evaluate that for you.

I have TMJ and have (or had) a lot of clicking going on, til I got it fixed. But I also had ear problem, which also got fixed by some surgery. :)

Reactions: anavidfan

livelysocks

Jan 8, 2014
Oregon
You may have a deposit of wax in your ear, but doubtful it is mucous, unless you have a watery discharge. When we vape, or even suck on a straw, there is a vacuum effect on the ears, which could cause a movement to the wax in your ears, which could cause clicking or some other sound activity. Water can get behind the wax. Hold your nose and blow into your nose and see what happens.

Phytoscience

Moved On
Sep 3, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread