Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Can you recommend them?

I've placed at least a half dozen orders with them in the last 4-5 years. I always got exactly what I ordered and had no problems.

If you have any questions or concerns about a product they sell...I'd just give them a call. They have good customer service, based on the couple times I've called them about some items.

Reactions: Ed Brown

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2019
North-Central PA (flyover country)
Order placed 12-25-20, arrived 1-2-21. Everything was as ordered. My only complaint is that the RDAs were shipped in zip-lock baggies with the accessory/tools in another baggie. In other words NO MANUFACTURER'S BOXES for the atomizers. These rda's are going to last a long time but they will always be like orphans without boxes. I'm going to write to the supplier and see what's up with that.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Order placed 12-25-20, arrived 1-2-21. Everything was as ordered. My only complaint is that the RDAs were shipped in zip-lock baggies with the accessory/tools in another baggie. In other words NO MANUFACTURER'S BOXES for the atomizers. These rda's are going to last a long time but they will always be like orphans without boxes. I'm going to write to the supplier and see what's up with that.

I also wrote to Kennedy to see if EVCigarettes is an authorized reseller and if there is a chance that I spent a lot of money on clones.

Keep us posted.

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
    Sep 29, 2019
    North-Central PA (flyover country)
    Update:

Email to evcigarettes (dot) com:

Hi

This order was promptly delivered yesterday and all items were delivered in good condition. Thank You.

I ordered these atomizers from you because you had the color I wanted in stock, while the manufacturer was sold out of that color.
    However the atomizers were shipped in little zip-lock baggies instead of the manufacturer’s box. This was very disappointing. The boxes are important to verify authenticity and for display and storage. Do you repackage these atomizers and throw away the boxes? Or did I pay a lot of money for clones?
    If I had known this, I would have ordered directly from the manufacturer and picked a color that they had in stock.
    What do you have to say about this?
    Ed Brown

their reply:

First off, we'd like to thank you for your recent order. We're glad to hear you are happy with our services and will be happy to address your concern regarding packaging.
    To begin, all of our products are 100% authentic since we purchase directly from product manufacturers, or their authorized distributors.
    As for the Kennedy products you received, we ship them exactly how we receive them directly from Kennedy Vapors. The only difference being is that we put the items in zip lock bag and add our own SKU stickers.

If you'd like further confirmation that the products you received are authentic, please feel free to reach out to Kennedy directly. They will confirm that Evcigarettes does purchase their products solely through them. For your convenience, I've provided you with Kennedy's contact information here:

Contact Us

Anyhow, we appreciate your understanding and hope this helps. Of course, if you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to your continued patronage and hope you have a great day!

Then I called Kennedy. They confirmed that they do not package their RDAs in boxes.

So I wrote back to evcigarettes:

I called Kennedy. They confirmed that they do not package their atomizers in boxes and they confirmed that they supply to you.

No box: that's a new twist for me. I suppose that they let the quality of their product speak for itself. While my original email was sharply worded, your response was measured and professional. Good Job.

I like the selection that you offer on your site and will certainly be back for more!

Thanks,

How do you like that? Function over form. Case Closed.

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
    Sep 24, 2015
    I have ordered several Kennedy atomizers and a couple of mech mods over the years. Fantastic build quality, solid devices. But the atomizers, without exception, all came in cheap sandwich bags. Granted, cnc machines are extremely expensive and he has costs I can't imagine. And he has a big fan base, guess he figures the customer will put up with it. Still, sandwich bag packaging reeks of tacky.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Order placed 12-25-20, arrived 1-2-21. Everything was as ordered. My only complaint is that the RDAs were shipped in zip-lock baggies with the accessory/tools in another baggie. In other words NO MANUFACTURER'S BOXES for the atomizers. These RDA's are going to last a long time but they will always be like orphans without boxes. I'm going to write to the supplier and see what's up with that.
    Going out on a limb here are you sure that they actually ever come in a manufacturer's box we're not talking about vaporesso or Vandy Vape here and it's not uncommon for products to come without boxes or in very simple bags when were talking a specific higher-end brands. Now I don't have enough experience with Kennedy or any of their products to say if they're one of them but often companies like that that don't do mass releases for just the general public at low prices oddly enough do not include boxes as they're cheaper more available cousins I suppose do. Nothing against Vandy Vape or vaporesso I prefer a box because I also like to have the box for keeping the product in and it's probably a pet peeve of mine when things don't arrive in packaging but it's not uncommon at all in the specialty or higher end market for it to be just checked in a bag or something LOL you would think that it would be like the opposite and they'd have a nice box but not always. I totally understand why that would be disconcerting

gsmit1

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 19, 2018
    I have ordered several Kennedy atomizers and a couple of mech mods over the years. Fantastic build quality, solid devices. But the atomizers, without exception, all came in cheap sandwich bags. Granted, cnc machines are extremely expensive and he has costs I can't imagine. And he has a big fan base, guess he figures the customer will put up with it. Still, sandwich bag packaging reeks of tacky.
    ^^^This.^^^ Kennedy RDAs don't come in boxes.

I can live with that given how awesome they are. :)

Reactions: Ed Brown
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread