Status
Not open for further replies.

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
The Giveaway on this thread is ongoing
*If in the future we change the "to enter" instructions for a new giveaway,
we will close this thread and open a new one*
We will let you know on this thread prior to this happening.
Friending us may make it easier to follow
The Prize(s):

:thumbs:The prize for our giveaway will be a $25 Gift Certificate for our online store.:thumbs:
We will not give less than a $25 GC. In some instances we may add something extra to this prize.
The winner will be chosen at random and announced on the 1st and 15th of each month starting with 02/01/14.

To enter:
1)Go to our Online Store at EVCigarettes.com and find a product that you are truly interested in and/or would like to purchase.
2)Copy the URL for that product and paste it into a reply on this thread.
(Feel free to tell us why your are interested in the product of choice)
3)Only one entry/per person will count per giveaway date.
4)After each giveaway date, you must enter again to be entered for the following giveaway date.
(Example:You enter on 1/26/14. The giveaway for that entry is done on 2/1/14.
You must enter again after the winner is announced on 2/1/14 to be considered as entered in the next giveaway on 2/15/14)

The:rules:that never change:
a)Must be 18 years of age to enter and/or win.
b)All prizes will only be shipped within the 50 United States of America and U.S. territories that do not cost extra to ship to(such as Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and Military APO's)

[FONT=&]
We are very excited to hear from all of you and we wish the Vaping Community as a whole, great success(in Borat voice) in 2014!![/FONT]​

Last edited by a moderator:

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
EV Giftcard.jpg The gift card will be a gift card code that will be emailed to you.

Good luck everyone!! After you paste the URL in your Reply it may look like a URL until you actually Post it. So it should look something like this:
HCigar Hammer Mechanical APV - EVcigarettes.com

I really dig the HCIGAR Hammer Mech Mod because in my spare time I walk around in a Thor costume. Sometimes, Thor's gotta vape!

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Thanks For he contest.
I would like to try The Russian Rebuildable Atomizer The Russian DIY Advanced Rebuildable Atomizer RBA | EVcigarettes I've been rebuilding My Kanger products but never had an actual RBA, this looks like a good place to start

Good Luck Everyone

Nice! I actually just rebuilt one of those for a coworker as a dual coil setup. He swears this is the best RBA he's used. A lot of places have trouble getting these in stock, but we've been able to get a good inventory of them recently.

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
Hey there Homie! Thanks for the cool thread and contest.

I am also interested in getting into rebuildables. I see a lot of vapers say that the IGO L is a good one to learn on. iGo-L Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - EVcigarettes.com The easier the better for me...and it must be a good one too, because so many people recommend it. Look forward to the thread growing large!

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Reddhott- Yea it's a beast! Almost grenade like.

traderljp- Yea, for the first time around I would recommend the iGo-L also. It only has 2 posts so it doesn't feel cluttered, but it is still versatile enough to practice a lot of different coil setups. That is actually on sale for a limited time. I'm sure you'll find RBA's to be a lot of fun once you get the hang of it!

barefootgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Key Biscayne, Florida
Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 Variable Wattage / Voltage v2 APV ecig

Love my Innokin VV3 and want the MVP2 for the bigger battery and cuz I love the boxy, modern vibe it has. Hey, I'm from Florida too... Key Biscayne, which is right off Miami and close to South Beach. BTW, You have an awesome store with a great selection of products and excellent website. Congrats and thanks for the contest :)

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
barefootgirl- Thank you very much for the compliments! The MVP 2.0 really starting to show up in people's hands everywhere I go. Miami isn't too far away from us. I am actually a Heat fan and have been wanting to go down there to watch a home game. Tried to go to their game in Orlando, but I didn't make it. :(

dolphins35- Tell me about it.. I just got one last week with the Monkey ....(graham crackerish) flavor and the draw is just right on it. I may get another one too for my fruit based flavored juices.

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
barefootgirl- Thank you very much for the compliments! The MVP 2.0 really starting to show up in people's hands everywhere I go. Miami isn't too far away from us. I am actually a Heat fan and have been wanting to go down there to watch a home game. Tried to go to their game in Orlando, but I didn't make it. :(

dolphins35- Tell me about it.. I just got one last week with the Monkey ....(graham crackerish) flavor and the draw is just right on it. I may get another one too for my fruit based flavored juices.

Oh, I love it.
You can fill it and find your airflow sweet spot and then don't have to worry about it again.
It has the dual coils which IMO give you more of a consistent vape with absolutely no misses.
You get no dry hits and tons of clouds.
Even with chain vaping, which I have a tendency to do in the evenings when relaxing ;)
The flavors from your juices are outstanding too, no muting!

With the Protanks 1& 2s, 1st off, I had to take the coil apart on everyone of them to pull a flavor wick off or you will get dry burnt hits. At least I did and obviously others as that is how I learned to fix it ;)
Also you can drop to a certain level of juice then you have to tip it.
Then mess around with it until you get past that little not working well point.
Usually the 2/3 empty tank spot for me.

I have tried several tanks out there. I don't rebuild do to arthritis in my hands :(
I have found I like bottom coils the best.

I recently tried an Iclear b, I think I purchased thru you guys ;)
It was ok, but it has a plastic tank and I do use some tank crackers so it's not as functional.
But I had to try it.
These aren't for me or any chain vapor. It gave me too many dry burnt hits, no matter what settings I used :(

Last edited:

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
thank you for this
I'd really love to have one of these.I hear so much about them.Never had or could afford sumpin like this and would be a great gizmo to have.Thank you for a chance to get an unobtainium toy.......oh and I order from you all a lot.I actually have a basket filling up.

The Russian DIY Advanced Rebuildable Atomizer RBA | EVcigarettes

Last edited:

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
Thanks, Homie153, for the contest (and for your quick response to my PM)!

There are really two things that I really want from your site. . .

As more of a long-term goal (still recovering from holiday spending and car repairs!), I would love the CoolFire 2: http://www.evcigarettes.com/innokin-cool-fire-2/

Something a bit more in my budget at the moment, and I've been dying to try one for a couple of months now, is the iClear30B: http://www.evcigarettes.com/innokin-iclear-30b-bottom-dual-coil-clearomizer/. I really don't like the iClear30, but I'm optimistic that the 30B will work better. Plus, I think it's the best looking clearo on the market!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread