Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Ok... I guess I'll start things off... :2cool:

Here is my good buddy, Felix... with (what else??) my "Pawz" mod!!

Felix-pawz.jpg

Extraunordinary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Where I am
MyVapingFiends3.jpg

I thought I would blend two obsessions together for this one! These are a couple of my vaping fiends!

The lunch box is from 1979, and is now used as my "juice cellar". The head was made by Ed French (1982), and is a monster from the movie, "The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies" (1964). He's enjoying my Totally Wicked Torpedo with a Phiniac tank, and a Serenity Gear leather sleeve (I do not condone nose vaping!).

I'm not sure the exact date of the monkey, but he's probably the oldest one (1950's?). The monkey is cheezin' with my Echo 650mah batt equipped with a Stardust.

Oh, all most forgot about the poster; it is an original theatrical release poster (1978) signed by George Romero, and 6 others from the cast and crew of Dawn Of The Dead.

Congrats Prism and Red!

Last edited:

Starlight682

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
California
Mr & Mrs Potato Head have been Very happy since switching to vaping !!!!
vapingcontest002.jpg
[/IMG]
Mrs. Potato Head is sporting her Green Sliver Bullet with i06 1.5 atty in a io6 DCA with a blue moon trippy tip on top

and Mr. Potato Head has his Black V2 blue screen provari with i06 1.8 atty with a Grateful Vapor sleeve and a Trippy tip on top :)
and luckily for Mrs. Potato head Mr. Potato Head has on board storage for all her Juices so she doesn't need to carry a purse when they are on the go:D

Last edited:

TopNotch

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
Charlotte NC
www.mrvape.com
And the winner of our final contest of Father's Day Week is..
EXTRAUNORDINARY!
We will be contacting you on ECF today to collect your address info!

It was sooo hard to just pick one, we loved them all!

Last week really was awesome!

Thank you to all who have participated and congratulations to all who have won!

We hope you guys enjoyed these giveaways as much as we did!
Feel free to give us any feedback! We will be leaving up our Hump Day Giveaway thread up for all to enjoy for just a little longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread