Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Is it just me, or am I showing my age?? :facepalm:

But every time I see somebody using "ETA" when they edit a post makes me think: "Estimated Time of Arrival"... :ohmy: LOL!!

I do too! took Me a while to figure it out, and finally gave in and decided to join the masses and start using it on occasion

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
I am in this round, I just checked ;)
Yeah, maybe a different type of contest will bring you in more people.
Storytelling
Random numbers
Guessing who is in a scrambled image
These are some popular contests that I see around that bring in people ;)

My original idea was to go with something like a continuing story. But I wanted to also just get a grasp of what products our ECF readers are most interested in first. Thank you for the ideas though. Maybe we'll go with the scrambled picture one next. I think we can figure out how to scramble it ourselves so no one can google popular scrambled pictures to guess it. With that being said. This Saturday will be the last drawing in this format. :toast:

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Downtownjeffbrown- Very cool! We actually have a brand new open box never been used 134 that we are selling for just $105. If you are interested let me know and we'll set it up on the website for you.

willowize- Gotta love the ease of their magnetic switch.

5spike- I hope you haven't been rebuilding without one. We encourage safe vaping!

oj1228- The Kayfuns are classic for on the go vaping.

spacekitty- Not at all. I think the same thing when I see ETA too!! LOL :blink: There's always new ones to learn too. I remember when ROFL first came out.. I had no idea what it was at first.

sinistergentlemen- I'll take that as an entry since i see the full working link still.

kritter- That link works!

CalamityJan- Yea we try to carry some products until the manufacturer just plain stops making them. We know some of our customers have no need for the newer things, because "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Right?:)

Neverside- Those are definitely 2 that will last you a very long time. You should also look into rebuildable dripping atomizers if you tend to want to change up your juice flavor a lot.

whodat2112- Me too!

Agorizer- If you happen to have ribbon wire kanthal this is atty is setup good for that.

searching4answers- I use one on 1 of my setups. If you liked the Protanks, but wanted an a little bit of a more airy draw, then you'll like the Aerotank.

levisdaddy- ...and a USB passthrough so you can use it to charge your cell phone in a pinch!

aceswired- Also a very good gravity-style tank. I've been playing with the GT lately. It has a pretty tight draw, but if you remove that insulator that is in the airway in the middle of the build deck, it will hit like a champ!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
spacekitty- Not at all. I think the same thing when I see ETA too!! LOL :blink: There's always new ones to learn too. I remember when ROFL first came out.. I had no idea what it was at first.

And when did the # (lb. or number sign) become a "hashtag"??? :unsure:

I know that when I need to enter an acct. # on the phone, a lot of times it says "...followed by the 'pound' sign".
There is gonna be a whole generation of kids who will be sitting there with a dumb look on their face not knowing what/where it is!!! :facepalm: LMAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread