Ever have a string of bad vaping days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billgharley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2015
Upstate NY, USA
Lots of bad days where I can build nothing, nothing turns out, leaky tanks ect. I put it away for the night and grab a new mod and tank from my lineup of 30 mods and over 50 tanks. Always have some on the shelf working well and ready to go. Somedays just nothing goes right. Spares are key. CHEERS!

30 mods and over 50 tanks? I'll get there some day :)

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Venting a little I guess. Just went through a 3 bad vaping days in a row.
Purchased some 30ml juices from mtbakervapor to try a few different flavors, and did like a single one of them.
My builds in 2 different RTA just weren't working well.
RTA's were leaking.
iStick 50W (a bit over a year old) is starting to lose it's battery capacity.
iStick 50W charing plug crapped the bed.

All solvable problems I know, but with a busy work schedule I just didn't have time or fix everything up.
But...I struck gold last night. Put new o-rings in my Billow 2, did the perfect build (for me), and I'm a happy vaping camper again :)

Glad I won the cloupor 50W so I'll have a replacement box mod soon.

All good in my vaping world now.
I jad no luck with Mt Baker either. Whenever I go into a vape depression I just load a bunch of Suicide Bunny OB into a tug boat....everything clears up quickly...

Danbrooks2k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
I jad no luck with Mt Baker either. Whenever I go into a vape depression I just load a bunch of Suicide Bunny OB into a tug boat....everything clears up quickly...
I used to use Frankenvape by the standard... now that seems to harsh to me... I have to DIY something to get out of a bad vaping day... and that has led to a worse vaping day... LOL

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Indiana
Oh yeah...recently had a cig relapse when i woke up and realized my entire downstairs was flooded from a water heater mishap. I couldn't get any of my vaping pens to work right..leaking, spitting and every one of them was giving me a hit or miss hit...i literally threw the third backup in the back yard in anger and strolled down to the store and bought a pack of cigs (sigh!!!).
It was that evening i decided i was dropping the big bucks and investing in a provari 3 with a kabuki tank and if that didn't provide some reliability then i was done with vaping. It was one of the best investments of money i could have made...it's consistent, reliable, no leaking and has never miss a beat. Provape saved the day in my case and so glad those days are behind me. I am now looking into buying another so i have one for home and one for when i am out and about.... Can't imagine breaking it, but losing it i can see.

rallykid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Michigan
Messed up 2 of my coil builds wicking them, kids tore up an entire bag of Japanese organic cotton I had, burned up another could because I didn't realize the Subtank nano I bought came with the old style coil and not the new OCC coils I use in my mini, lost one of my VTC's somewhere in the house, knocked a new bottle of juice over and dumped it in my shirt drawer, finally got to try it and it tasted like garbage, tried the second new juice I bought and it was even worse and then put some nice scratches it my Sigelei 75w RC that I have had for 3 days. Yea, yesterday was not beautiful for vaping.

Reactions: David Wolf

billgharley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2015
Upstate NY, USA
Messed up 2 of my coil builds wicking them, kids tore up an entire bag of Japanese organic cotton I had, burned up another could because I didn't realize the Subtank nano I bought came with the old style coil and not the new OCC coils I use in my mini, lost one of my VTC's somewhere in the house, knocked a new bottle of juice over and dumped it in my shirt drawer, finally got to try it and it tasted like garbage, tried the second new juice I bought and it was even worse and then put some nice scratches it my Sigelei 75w RC that I have had for 3 days. Yea, yesterday was not beautiful for vaping.
That's a rough day. Hoping that your vaping troubles are soon over with.

Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Well, since you ASKED....
I know just what you're talking about - but I haven't had a "bad day" since I got a Reo.
You're already building - that's the jump I had to make to get into squonkers.
If you don't mind trying a mech - it might be worth considering.

A Reo is SIMPLE - nearly nothing to break. And tough anyway (somewhere, Super_X_Drifter has a video chucking one 20 feet and then vaping). You MIGHT wear out a part if you use it 15 hours a day for a couple years - but the parts are available, and easy to replace, or Reos Mods will do it for you, cheap.

Onboard juice, and there are a few nearly leak-proof atties for them (bottom feed, but top-feed air).

Not cheap, but it's a forever device that holds resale value in case you outgrow it, too...
(there are good regulated squonkers coming out - but they're REALLY expensive still).

What is that reliable setup you can always count on? Just curious.

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Ok, you win the battle of the bad vape days :eek:
Every day after that one has to be good.:D

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
About 3 weeks ago, I had 5 bad days in a row. I was short on clearos and got some locally that turned out to be a complete bust. So, then decided to wait on mail order and make best of what I had, which was IMO, not very good, but doable.

And I'm a dual user. During first day or two of that period, I though I'd be smoking more, but given that I really am stuck in moderate smoking mode, I didn't uptick in smoking at all. I just worked through the bad days of vaping, maybe had two or three smokes over those 5 days and when new set of clearos came in, I was back to business as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread