Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
I would love to see some Savory flavors. Killer- juice is one of the main places

Grilled Cheese
Nachos
Ranch
fried chicken and Waffles

OMK

Actually You should make a Butter popcorn flavor....

I think you could probably just do butter flavor... no one would really know... but like, the jelly belly butter popcorn flavor. I heard another company does it and its delicious. Although I only really buy from Killer-juice... so I havent been able to try it yet
(When I get a company that follows through, My loyalty to them is pretty standard, Ive only made 2 other company orders, and that company just lost my business)

JoyPeace

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
Philadelphia ,USA
I posted on the bathtub thread because it got a random thought in my head so I am copying that post here too since it is a flavor idea . Everything but the kitchen sink flavor which would be a mix of tons of flavors that still tastes good of course and btw if you make this one please no orange so I can vape it .

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I posted on the bathtub thread because it got a random thought in my head so I am copying that post here too since it is a flavor idea . Everything but the kitchen sink flavor which would be a mix of tons of flavors that still tastes good of course and btw if you make this one please no orange so I can vape it .

Lol i just mixed one that sounds like that, its cheese cake, cream cheese, cream soda, vanilla, and clove. Lol
I also just mixed a watermelon dew.
Just thing to must up the courage to try em.

sig-153231.jpg

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
I would love to see the Margarita flavor surface. Someone else mentioned salt water taffy and that sounds delicious. How bout a candy corn flavor for Halloween? The candy corn flavored candies (Candy Corn M&M's and Candy Corn Hersheys!!) are popular and delicious, so it might make for a nice fall vape.

Although its weird, my favorite food is mac and cheese with A1 sauce, so I think if you can get the A1 Sauce and grilled cheese released, I could mix the two and it would be close enough to my favorite meal!

Kristy

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois

I believe I once saw on another site, been so long since I have been to any site other than KJ, where they sort of did the kitchen sink thing and it would be different everytime you ordered......say this week they had extra blueberry, milkshake, lemon flavorings so they mixed those......and next week they had extra strawberry, caramel, and lemon so they mixed a batch of that up.....was a limited amount available and was suppose to never be the same thing each week or two that they did it

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
Oh if you could nail tomato soup that would be wonderful! I was having some tomato soup the other night and was thinking what a great vape that would be!

Also yes a good Ice Tea flavoring,,,no lemon. I like to mix up a tea flavor with different flavors like raspberry or peach and the lemon in most tea flavors throw it off.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Yes... a good plain Tea flavor. Could even be a hot tea but no lemon. I am a tea drinker. I drink coffee but much prefer tea. Tetley makes a British Blend... little round bags that make a great strong morning cup. No sugar, milk sometimes but not often, and certainly no lemon.

I would try a tomato soup vape if it was made with milk instead of water no herbs or anything else tho. I would even try a tomato soup/grilled cheese vape.

JaysunR

Jun 11, 2014
Atlanta, GA, US
I don't know why I didn't add to this yet. I would love to see Coconut and Pear together (also both flavors separately), Plum, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and for the "Late Night" flavors, Rum and Cola. Also a variety of different types of Cigar and Pipe Tobacco's along with different mixture etc.. in the NET Tobacco's. I agree with another post i saw here, Tea flavors could be nice also. I have yet to try a Tea vape that really captures natural Tea's.

I was really blown away by the Peachy Strawberry and Peach Milkshake I got post flavor increase. I really am looking forward to trying more fruits that you have now and in the future.

JaysunR

Jun 11, 2014
Atlanta, GA, US
Hi Jaysun, I did see a peanut butter chocolate on the site Peanut Butter Chocolate - Killer Juice I'm guessing this would be like a reese's peanut butter cup. I'm not really into those flavors but my mom is wanting to try that one.

Kristy

Ahh I must check it out then, So many new flavors I can't remember them all haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread