Evercool variable adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not done yet but I'm excited to post it and welcoming feed backs to those who have done this before.

Photo0049.jpg
Photo0051.jpg

ericdjobs

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2011
Northern CA
Very interesting idea

Have you thought about building the same thing but with a boost chip/circuit?
The only thing about the evercool is that it requires more voltage in than out, so this would see limited usefulness...
Those boost chips people use in the single battery variable voltage mods, though, could be a *very* marketable idea if made into an adapter like this.

brewsterfrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
cool lets see a step by step while you work on it. limited as a VV yes but the are plenty of mods that are capable of 6v so this is a good idea, i also like the idea with the booster. this is the only booster i have seen on the market so there may be lots of money marketing a booster. Canadian electronic cigarette Happy/Joye eGo, Booster

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modders-forum/203483-modular-part-ideas.html

LOL I love how ideas become awesome 2 weeks after I post them LOL just kidding. Seriously though, I gave up on anyone else doing this and went ahead and did it myself.

The only thing I don't like is that with the ptn04050C, it is still about this size, which I feel is far too clunky.

Ever seen Tinear's work? It's straight 5V.

IMG_4958.JPG

here's his other configuration, it was for his box type juicer.

IMG_4947.JPG

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
I was specifically referring to the ptn04050C being bulky for this kind of thing. That first one looks very nice, and that second one made for box mods is pretty sweet too...Where did you find those? Are they regs or boosters? They appear to be far too small to be boosters...
Ever seen Tinear's work? It's straight 5V.

IMG_4958.JPG

here's his other configuration, it was for his box type juicer.

IMG_4947.JPG

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
I was specifically referring to the ptn04050C being bulky for this kind of thing. That first one looks very nice, and that second one made for box mods is pretty sweet too...Where did you find those? Are they regs or boosters? They appear to be far too small to be boosters...
That's what's in there, I read your post.

Tinear never sells things he just makes great things.

From a long time ago his 510 juicer add on.

tinear_2_428.jpg

His first, handmade pumper.

Tin_1.JPG

A later version. the second booster I posted was made to fit on it.

tinear_new_.jpg

And yes he uses caps.

tinear_TI_boost_small.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread