Everyday Carry for the eRoll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachy_B

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Kent, UK
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Yorkshire! I live there when I don't live down south (scummy student!). Go make a proper brew and drink it on my behalf! Go! Go now! Go and drink it for me now! It's been too long without a proper brew!

I don't use an eRoll but I do use a 510. I have a little Ego case which I keep about 5 spare batteries in (really don't need that many!), a spare cartomiser incase one pops and a bottle of juice. I also carry around a PCC which I've never drained in a day, mostly because I work from home! I've gotten about halfway threre though!x

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
What do you carry around to keep your eRoll going all day?

Do you carry filled up spare carts or juice bottles?

How many cart fills per day?

Anyone manage to drain their PCC before the end of the day?

I carry 6 spare tanks that I keep in my old 808 carto case

Only drained case one time during a long road trip, I was vaping more than usually, otherwise it easily gets me thru a day.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Tober138

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
cHARLOTte, NC
When I'm in the office, I just have a bottle with a needle-nose tip so I just refill the same tank when needed throughout the day. I'f I'm out and about I have a small Altoids tin with 4 additional carts (plus a spare atty taped to the inside of the lid).

Have yet to have my PCC run out on me at any point. Although I will generally plug it in at least once during the day in the office to keep it charged up, especially if I am going out afterwards.

WerewolfalThor

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Chandler, AZ, USA
What do you carry around to keep your eRoll going all day?

Do you carry filled up spare carts or juice bottles?

How many cart fills per day?

Anyone manage to drain their PCC before the end of the day?

I found a small clear case at Wal-Mart that usually holds safety pins. It will hold up to 6 tanks as well as two spare attys. I only use the one battery right now so this is all I need. I haven't taken it to work with me yet so I'll have to wait and see how that turns out. It doesn't have enough room for the extra battery with additional atty cover but like I said, I don't need that right now.

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
I just had a thought on this for the ladies. I bet (still waiting on my kit to try it out) you could fit a 5 or 10 ml bottle a spare battery (or two) and maybe even a spare cart or two in one of these. Not much bigger than a lighter and way prettier. Just a thought.

asianideas_2264_31958946

Andy Morris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
West Yorkshire UK
I just had a thought on this for the ladies. I bet (still waiting on my kit to try it out) you could fit a 5 or 10 ml bottle a spare battery (or two) and maybe even a spare cart or two in one of these. Not much bigger than a lighter and way prettier. Just a thought.

asianideas_2264_31958946

Humour us blokes and please explain what they are? Link, how big are they?

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
Got my eRoll yesterday and found out I can fit a 3ml bottle of juice, a spare battery, a spare cart and cone, and a spare atty in an Altoids Smalls tin. Fits in my pocket just like a lighter used to. I could probably get another cart in there if I installed the atty in the cart+cone assembly, but it's still in its little plastic wrapping, and I think I'll leave it there until I need it. I always lose track of what has been used, and how much, so it's one at a time for me. :p

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Hi. Where can I find a good 3ml bottle with a needle tip? I did buy the Ucan which is nice but heavy.
The ucan is massive, LOL. Anyways I have been using these from JC. They are soft plastic but they hold up well and have never leaked on me. The tip fits perfectly into the eroll tanks. You have to insert into the hole, get a tight seal, and then pump the liquid in slowly - allowing air bubbles to rise into the bottle between pumps. Works well just not as fast as needle tip.

3mL Child Resistant Easy Fill Bottle Five-Pack Johnson Creek Smoke Juice

malcop

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2011
Birmingham
The ucan is massive, LOL. Anyways I have been using these from JC. They are soft plastic but they hold up well and have never leaked on me. The tip fits perfectly into the eroll tanks. You have to insert into the hole, get a tight seal, and then pump the liquid in slowly - allowing air bubbles to rise into the bottle between pumps. Works well just not as fast as needle tip.

3mL Child Resistant Easy Fill Bottle Five-Pack Johnson Creek Smoke Juice
That's a great idea, I use a U-Can great device, but it is a bit bulky in your jeans pocket, but just looked at your link and realized I have a few of those 3ml bottles with a needle point, every time I order from one of my Vendors they always send one of those bottles with a free sample of e-liquid, so glad I never threw them away :)

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
I couldn't find needle tip 3mls anywhere, so I took a blunt tip needle out of it's plastic housing (using pliers to gently crack the plastic without compressing the needle inside. Then I cut off the nib of the dropper insert. After that I stuck the needle in the top of the bottle, making sure it was sticking way out. I then screwed the lid back on the bottle to get the right length for the needle. Carefully remove the dropper insert and, with wire cutters, cut the needle off flush with the bottom of the dropper insert. Then I pushed the needle out the bottom far enough so I could gently reshape the bottom of the needle with my pliers. I also stuck the end of an ice pick in there to round it out even more. Press the bottom of the insert against the counter to get it back flush again, and I have a needle tip 3 ml bottle. I honestly expected this to leak a little, but it didn't. Then I noticed the way the inside of the lid is made it has a little divot at the top. Seems to work pretty well.

Or you could just order those bottles from the link. :p I'm not sure why I didn't come across them when I was looking. I went to that site... :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread