Status
Not open for further replies.

Up and Down

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
USA
www.everydayecig.com

It's been too overwhelming as most of you know because ECF was down for maintenance.

I just wanted to re-post our giveaway information so that everyone is aware of the details !

I'm happy to announce that we are giving away a Vamo V5 mod in a random drawing/giveaway

This is the 3rd giveaway from our store which you can find us at:

www.EveryDayECig.com

Here are the details on how to enter.

1. Please post onto our thread and say hello.

2. You can post a meme, a joke, a pic of your set up, or anything that isn't offensive. (let's keep it *tasteful* :glare:)

3. Deadline to enter is 3/24/14 11PM EST

4. All names will be tallied together and a winner will be picked an announced on 3/25/14

5. One name per entry ( You can post here as many times as you'd like but your name will be entered only once into the pool )

6. A Vamo V5 mod will be given away and also, as I've done in the past, random goodies, prizes will be given away ! :toast:

View attachment 311279 View attachment 311280

Good Luck everyone and thanks for coming to our thread !

Up and Down

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
USA
www.everydayecig.com
Last edited:

Up and Down

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
USA
www.everydayecig.com

Up and Down

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
USA
www.everydayecig.com

Here is a re-post of our giveaway information so that everyone is aware of the details !

I'm happy to announce that we are giving away a Vamo V5 Mod in a random drawing/giveaway

This is the 3rd giveaway from our store which you can find us at:

www.EveryDayECig.com

Here are the details on how to enter.

1. Please post onto our thread and say hello.

2. You can post a meme, a joke, a pic of your set up, or anything that isn't offensive. (let's keep it *tasteful* :glare:)

3. Deadline to enter is 3/24/14 11PM EST

4. All names will be tallied together and a winner will be picked an announced on 3/25/14

5. One name per entry ( You can post here as many times as you'd like but your name will be entered only once into the pool )

6. A Vamo V5 Mod will be given away and also, as I've done in the past, random goodies, prizes will be given away ! :toast:

View attachment 311279 View attachment 311280

Good Luck everyone and thanks for coming to our thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread