eVic, crossover to VV/VW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yiorgos

Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
London, UK
Well, it took me 5 weeks since I started vaping to cross over to the VV/VW world from a joyetech eroll, analog lookalike and I have to say I'm really really enjoying it!

Here's a pic of my setup.
eVic with bOd by Leo and Kanger Protank

IMAG0659.jpg

LazyBulldogge

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2013
Kalundborg, Denmark
Nice nice nice - eVic user myself, loving it so far (only had it a couple of weeks so far).
"Drop tested" it (read: I was an idiot and bent over two times, while having it in an unzipped chest pocket) on both concrete and a hardwood floor, both times from something like 60 cm/2 feet and it survived both times :)
Using Vivi Novas on it so far, and waiting for a Protank in the mail. How's the Protank treating you? Any leaks/gurgling etc. so far? That's my biggest fear, after the letdown i felt the T3 was/is.

Yiorgos

Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
London, UK
Nice nice nice - eVic user myself, loving it so far (only had it a couple of weeks so far).
"Drop tested" it (read: I was an idiot and bent over two times, while having it in an unzipped chest pocket) on both concrete and a hardwood floor, both times from something like 60 cm/2 feet and it survived both times :)
Using Vivi Novas on it so far, and waiting for a Protank in the mail. How's the Protank treating you? Any leaks/gurgling etc. so far? That's my biggest fear, after the letdown i felt the T3 was/is.

Good to know it can take a few hits as I'm quite caress myself!

The Protank is looking good so far, no leaks no matter how I place it or gurgling, but I've only gone through one full tank (now on my second) to be honest, so I guess time will tell.
It came with a 2.4 ohm and a 2.9 ohm heads (using the 2.4 now), flavour and throat hit is great, has worked as expected until now.

DDark4eva

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Yonkers, NY
I recently made the switch to VW about 2 weeks ago with the evic. Before this I had VV in the form of an ego-v. You have the body I want but dam it's expensive Lol.

pubynuta.jpg

I go with the 18350 set up on mine I jus love the size and look.... An no I'm not removing that plastic! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Bubba

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2010
North Carolina
Well, it took me 5 weeks since I started vaping to cross over to the VV/VW world from a Joyetech eroll, analog lookalike and I have to say I'm really really enjoying it!

Here's a pic of my setup.
eVic with bOd by Leo and Kanger Protank

View attachment 191886

I use carto tanks with mine, how's the protank?

Also you may want to check out the evic subforum, tons of info there

Yiorgos

Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
London, UK
Bubba, I'm checking the eVic forum although I can't still post there. I only got the Protank very recently and I am on my second fill, but so far I'm liking it a lot. I posted more details about it a couple of posts earlier in the thread

DDark, I know it's pricey, but you know what, vaping is keeping me of analogs pretty good and nice accessories make me happier with vaping which means this new habit has more probability to last longer. Besides that, I used to spend way more in analogs...The black body you got looks nice! A black body was actually an alternative choice of mine.

By the way, does anyone know of a travel case for the eVic? Going away for a few days soon.

DDark4eva

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Yonkers, NY
Bubba, I'm checking the eVic forum although I can't still post there. I only got the Protank very recently and I am on my second fill, but so far I'm liking it a lot. I posted more details about it a couple of posts earlier in the thread

DDark, I know it's pricey, but you know what, vaping is keeping me of analogs pretty good and nice accessories make me happier with vaping which means this new habit has more probability to last longer. Besides that, I used to spend way more in analogs...The black body you got looks nice! A black body was actually an alternative choice of mine.

By the way, does anyone know of a travel case for the eVic? Going away for a few days soon.

That is true indeed, But im already plotting on my next Pv which is probably why I didnt pursue the Leo bod

There is no case Evic Specific that I know of. I just bought a Lavatube case from Volcano Saturday and thats only cus it was vapefest but its working out well.

I don't carry all this usually but just an example I'm sure there are better ones out there I only got it cus I was there an it was cheap
yqa7y9y3.jpg

Last edited:

Yiorgos

Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
London, UK
That is true indeed, But im already plotting on my next Pv which is probably why I didnt pursue the Leo bod

There is no case Evic Specific that I know of. I just bought a Lavatube case from Volcano Saturday and thats only cus it was vapefest but its working out well.

I don't carry all this usually but just an example I'm sure there are better ones out there I only got it cus I was there an it was cheap
yqa7y9y3.jpg

That looks nice. I ended up getting a cheap standard ego case as well. It should do the job just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread