The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

eVic, crossover to VV/VW

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Yiorgos, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Yiorgos

Yiorgos Full Member Verified Member

Mar 10, 2013
    London, UK
    Well, it took me 5 weeks since I started vaping to cross over to the VV/VW world from a Joyetech eroll, analog lookalike and I have to say I'm really really enjoying it!

Here's a pic of my setup.
    eVic with bOd by Leo and Kanger Protank

IMAG0659.jpg

2. LazyBulldogge

LazyBulldogge Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2013
    Kalundborg, Denmark
    Nice nice nice - eVic user myself, loving it so far (only had it a couple of weeks so far).
    "Drop tested" it (read: I was an idiot and bent over two times, while having it in an unzipped chest pocket) on both concrete and a hardwood floor, both times from something like 60 cm/2 feet and it survived both times :)
    Using Vivi Novas on it so far, and waiting for a Protank in the mail. How's the Protank treating you? Any leaks/gurgling etc. so far? That's my biggest fear, after the letdown i felt the T3 was/is.

3. Joseph0280

Joseph0280 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2013
    Arcadia, CA
  4. Yiorgos

Mar 10, 2013
    London, UK
    Good to know it can take a few hits as I'm quite caress myself!

The Protank is looking good so far, no leaks no matter how I place it or gurgling, but I've only gone through one full tank (now on my second) to be honest, so I guess time will tell.
    It came with a 2.4 ohm and a 2.9 ohm heads (using the 2.4 now), flavour and throat hit is great, has worked as expected until now.

5. DDark4eva

DDark4eva Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2013
    Yonkers, NY
    I recently made the switch to VW about 2 weeks ago with the evic. Before this I had VV in the form of an ego-v. You have the body I want but dam it's expensive Lol.

[​IMG]
    I go with the 18350 set up on mine I jus love the size and look.... An no I'm not removing that plastic! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

6. Bubba

Bubba Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2010
    North Carolina
    I use carto tanks with mine, how's the protank?

Also you may want to check out the evic subforum, tons of info there

7. Yiorgos

Mar 10, 2013
    London, UK
    Bubba, I'm checking the eVic forum although I can't still post there. I only got the Protank very recently and I am on my second fill, but so far I'm liking it a lot. I posted more details about it a couple of posts earlier in the thread

DDark, I know it's pricey, but you know what, vaping is keeping me of analogs pretty good and nice accessories make me happier with vaping which means this new habit has more probability to last longer. Besides that, I used to spend way more in analogs...The black body you got looks nice! A black body was actually an alternative choice of mine.

By the way, does anyone know of a travel case for the eVic? Going away for a few days soon.

8. DDark4eva

DDark4eva Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2013
    Yonkers, NY
    That is true indeed, But im already plotting on my next Pv which is probably why I didnt pursue the Leo bod

There is no case Evic Specific that I know of. I just bought a Lavatube case from Volcano Saturday and thats only cus it was vapefest but its working out well.

I don't carry all this usually but just an example I'm sure there are better ones out there I only got it cus I was there an it was cheap [​IMG]

9. Yiorgos

Mar 10, 2013
    London, UK

That looks nice. I ended up getting a cheap standard ego case as well. It should do the job just fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.