Is it possible to mod a eVic 18650 battery tube to a mechanical mod setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudafish

Aug 18, 2013
Portland, OR
I am new to the site and somewhat new to vaping. I stopped analogs a month ago and switched to vaping with an ego and cartomizer tank but just bought a Joyetech eVic and Kanger Protank which I love! I was just wondering if it was possible to mod the 18650 battery tube which is 23mm to a mechanical mod and be able to switch back and forth. I know I could just buy a new setup but don't want to invest that much money again yet until I have enough to get a GP Lux. I have access to gp switches and tops I think and was also curious if those would work for it as I like the bottom firing option. Any answers are appreciated! On a side note i'm vaping G2 Shocker and it's amazing with the eVics VV! I would be interested in DIY tips to making a similar juice to cut costs a bit as i'm going through about 30ml every 5-6 days!

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
I am new to the site and somewhat new to vaping. I stopped analogs a month ago and switched to vaping with an ego and cartomizer tank but just bought a Joyetech eVic and Kanger Protank which I love! I was just wondering if it was possible to mod the 18650 battery tube which is 23mm to a mechanical mod and be able to switch back and forth. I know I could just buy a new setup but don't want to invest that much money again yet until I have enough to get a GP Lux. I have access to gp switches and tops I think and was also curious if those would work for it as I like the bottom firing option. Any answers are appreciated! On a side note i'm vaping G2 Shocker and it's amazing with the eVics VV! I would be interested in DIY tips to making a similar juice to cut costs a bit as i'm going through about 30ml every 5-6 days!

Or, you could get the eVic's Easy Head for around $10-20 .. 2 settings, regulated (about 3.3V) and unregulated (what ever your battery has in it, just like a mechanical..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread