Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
posted at blue diamond, im assuming this is him

Hi all, I was on vacation until the 3rd but ran into some bad luck...
My iPhone got erased with EVERYONE'S information including my fiancées.
I am still trying to recover the addresses and names, etc.
I so far am missing 3 people from my addresses I've gathered.
On a side note, I have been banned from ECF and will no longer be contactable there.
For anyone that wants a fast response, text me at 520-548-4120 please.
I have so far shipped off 2 boxes and am getting ready to ship off the remaining 30 or so.
Thanks,
Roux

so he started his own forum? lol the guy who couldnt afford a provari suddenly owns a store?

Last edited:

MarcK73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
Marina Del Rey, CA, USA
I know he got sent to the sin bin over some comments made in the J-Box thread.You might try contacting a mod see if it was a more permanent vacation.

Are you sure it wasn't over him selling an Apple TV in the Classifieds here?! :) I too am waiting for my eVic from him as are 5 or 6 co-workers of mine, so we'll see. We supposedly should be receiving them this week assuming we didn't get scammed...

MarcK73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
Marina Del Rey, CA, USA
  • Deleted by Caridwen

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
I believe there is no scam. Mine is on it's way. My address was lost, and I got in contact, and got that problem resolved.

You need to contact Blue Diamond PV forum, if you want to find out further information.

This is my thread, and can close it if I want to.

Please don't close the thread. A number of us have not received them, myself included, and I would greatly appreciate a place to find out the extent of the possible scam that's going on here.

hellerhighwater

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Riverside, CA
I too received a tracking number and promises that it was on its way... That was almost two weeks ago. No update on the tracking number which suggests to me that he never sent anything. I'd appreciate hearing from you if you do in fact receive something.

Also, I know this is your thread.... I wasn't demanding that it remain open, just asking.... I just appreciate having a way to get in touch with other people who may be having the same experience from this failed co-op.

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
I didn't mean to sound abrupt. Did you use USPS tracking to see if it was shipped? Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow. Maybe the moderator won't close the thread until then, and I will give another update. Something is in the mail headed this way.

I too received a tracking number and promises that it was on its way... That was almost two weeks ago. No update on the tracking number which suggests to me that he never sent anything. I'd appreciate hearing from you if you do in fact receive something.

Also, I know this is your thread.... I wasn't demanding that it remain open, just asking.... I just appreciate having a way to get in touch with other people who may be having the same experience from this failed co-op.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread