Evic supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyBGoode

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Gelder,NL
I want :)
Can even replace the 510 threading which seems needed for some.

Was my favorite carry out device until I dropped it one too many times.USB Pass through spared me carrying additional chargers on trips.

Seems lengthy though this one. Hope we get some proper reviews soon.

But I guess if it can really push 30w as advertised, it could be a winner. Since China is now making very high performing chipsets, pushing a nice flat line on the scope at 30w, I don't see why not.

Last edited:

EvilRubberDuck

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Yorktown, VA, USA
I'll second what Johnny said. Your critics of joyetech's 510 threading in the past have been heard. Check out their website if you want more info.

In my opinion joyetech has been responsive to our feedback in firmware. So joyetech if you're listening I'd like to set the screen timer to less than 1 minute for both my current evic and my future evic supreme. I do think some fractions of a minute would be nice options to save battery life.

Also, I haven't seen the YouTube video yet, anyone know if my current battery tubes will work with the new control head? I like my kir fanis well enough.

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
Actually looks like a premium device to me, the removable connection is good and the fact it is all steel is very nice indeed also the battery that comes with it is a VTC4 - exactly the right battery for a device like this.
I owned an original Evic, although I wasn't overly impressed by it's fragility I liked it's performance.
This looks great;
http://www.joyetech.com/product/details.php?gno=164

For the German speakers;

Last edited:

DejayRezme

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Europe
    anyone know if my current battery tubes will work with the new control head? I like my kir fanis well enough.

Oh so there where previous replacement battery tubes? Are they some kind of standard?

Is there something like a U-Turn battery tube adapter out there for this thread size? Would be cool to convert this monster into a smaller height and more box form factor.

Steakjuice

ECF Veteran
    Aug 19, 2013
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Gotta say that looks pretty fresh. The image customization is unique, too.

$159, though
    holeupytxc0.png

Last edited:

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 23, 2011
    IRELAND
    Depending on power output, this could be the one that unseats Provari. Until Provari comes out with VW, that is ;)

Remember folks saying that about the Evic.
    The Provari has a VW feature - you just need your brain to use it;)

I was never very happy with the fact I couldn't put low res graphics on my Provari - they're really behind the times at Provape.

Everyone knows the future of Vaping is mods that you can look at photos on.

Last edited:

MadHacker

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2013
    Alberta, Canada
    Everyone knows the future of Vaping is mods that you can look at photos on.
    you can't forget the screen saver...

I like my eVic, only thing I'm not happy about is the 11W max.
    don't think I need 30W but it will be there when I choose to go that high...

hmm... 30W on a protank2, will it melt the glass LOL

MadHacker

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2013
    Alberta, Canada
    Last edited:

rrayda

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 22, 2010
    the icy northlands
    Hand turning a SS extension for my Magneto to accomodate a Kick is looking a more than ever attractive proposition!

I'll caution you that a kicked device << actual DNA device. I was running a kick (both v1 and v2) in my Super T ELA for a while, it was a PITA. The ground connection was never very good, it would cut my battery off WAY before it was low voltage...just made the whole experience really fiddly. So much so, in fact, that I sold my ELA and went back to a ProVari. The ELA was a far superior piece of kit, but I'm a regulated vaping kinda guy and the kick just didn't cut it. Plus, you'll only get 15W from a kick which is where many setups just start to open up power-wise....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread