eVic-VT mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisychainvaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2015
copy pasting from my blog (I guess I am not allowed to link to it?)

It seems there will be a smaller version of the joyetech eVic VT coming soon - rumors say with upgradeable firmware as well as replaceable batteries.

• Firmware Upgradeable
  • 510 threading connection
  • Mode : VV/VW , TC
  • Big screen
  • Replaceable battery
  • Magnet back cover
  • Low voltage warning
  • Short circuit warning
  • Low resistance warning
  • Short circuit and overheat protection
rZzAKIH-457x510.png

I hope these are pre-production model for whatever reason in these colors :) Firmware upgradeability would be a real benefit in the new version. Kind of sucks if you get on, find a bug and stuck with it.

janne303

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2014
Sweden
More pics http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/100-Original-Joyetech-eVic-VTC-Mini_60316686241/showimage.html

and :

Features:
1. 3 Modes:VT-Ni, VT-Ti, Traditional VW;
2. Support with Pure Nickel(Ni200, made in USA) and Pure Titanium wire, and 100% organic cotton;
3. Changeable Battery and Magnetic Cover
4. Save huge of battery and liquid consumption without a dry hit
5. Enhance flavor experience with the change of temperature settings by displaying in the big OLED screen;
6. 3 Attractive colors available;Black, White and Cyan

Description:
Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini VW Full Kit , is an innovative, and the most mature temperature control MOD. Both VT and VW functions available: VT-Ti (titanium), VT-Ni (Nickel 200) and VW modes applied. It brings new experience of VT control, a new flavor with every change of temperature setting, also battery performance being prolonged at the same time. Same with its full kit, only no wall adapter.

Specifications:
Output mode: VT-Ti/VT-Ni/VW mode
Output wattage: 1-60W
Resistance range: 0.05 - 1.0ohm for VT mode
0.15 - 3.5ohm for VW mode
Temperature range: 100 - 315℃ / 200 - 600℉

Package:
1 x Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini MOD, without battery
1 x Joyetech eGo ONE mega atomizer - 4ml (0.2ohm Ni pre-installed)
1 x replacement 0.4ohm Ti atomizer head
1 x Micro USB cable
1 x Transparent silicone rubber skin
1 x User manual

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Also...wonder if it will have buck/step-down (like the KBOX Mini)...(and unlike the Cloupor Mini and iPV D2)

I'd be happy if an China Makes actually listed the function or lack there of.
P4Y removed the Descriptions from their sight completely.

**** Now, the D2 will accommodate Kanthal/NiChrome builds in TC Ni mode from 10-50(watts) Joules but not regulate Temperature. So same as using Power mode but Bucks down.
You still need to lock the Room Temp Base line of your coil.

Reactions: gerrymi

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
I love the small form factor and the fact that they dropped that ugly rocker wheel but I don't like the new look and color scheme at all. They should have stuck with the VT colors. If it wasn't for that, I would jump on this, but I may just get a second IPV D2 instead.

Basic black with no tacky stripes has me interested in one of these now. And of course, having a removable 18650 is a big plus with me. And I do really like the eVic display.

I have a D2 as well, and if this had been out when I bought that, it would have been a tough call on which I went with (though Yihi board is a big trump card)

Reactions: Cotay

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Reactions: gerrymi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread