Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Yeah I just looked at the MTL and it's 32mm so 1mm shorter... Either way, the EVL is not a tall tank.. I don't like tall tanks and when I get something like a Taifun I always get the XS tank for it.,.
Same here, love smaller tanks and mods as well. All my mods are single 18650 , under 100 grams and in the 75x 35x25 range.

Reactions: raqball

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
It seems there is two version of clone around, other one has that beauty adapter and MTL deck, the YFTK version does not. Both are on 3fvape.
That tank fitting could be the biggest weakness on the YFTK, it has not fallen off by accident yet but surely it should be a tighter fit. I can turn mine from the drip tip easily, and the tip is not tightly fitted at all.
I have the tank in my pocket for work now so lets see how it stays on...

I must also say this tank wicks like a champ and vapor production and flavor are both very good. Hard to say how different the vape is with the MTL deck, but I can live with this one.
Can the loose juice control issue fix by changing o ring? Its seem yftk nailed it by quality. 1 step ahead from pulling triger on this atty. I will buy mtl kit too for mtl. Pls info if changing o ring solve the loose juice control issued.

Lalli

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
Pls info if changing o ring solve the loose juice control issued.

I chanced the deck o-ring to a thicker one, and it helped a lot. It still moves easily but now I don`t need to worry that the tank will come off by itself. You cannot insert much fatter o-ring or the tank won`t fit to the deck part at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: rifky

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
evlv3.jpg
One of the clone beside YFTK seen have 1.8mm. And 24mm airflow ring...

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Recieved my ER3 and absolutely loving it!! Flavor on this tank is truly awesome . Wicking and filling are a breeze and the quality and looks are definitely my type. Because of the newer design and size, I definitely like it more then the original reaper, but the jc and af ring will take some getting use to.
20190126_112706.jpg

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
Recieved my ER3 and absolutely loving it!! Flavor on this tank is truly awesome . Wicking and filling are a breeze and the quality and looks are definitely my type. Because of the newer design and size, I definitely like it more then the original reaper, but the jc and af ring will take some getting use to. View attachment 794355
What clone it is? How airflow under coil diameter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread