Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
I ordered 6 of the Evo juices to try out during the recent sale and must say I have been pleased with them so far. I like to vape more than a quick sample before forming an opinion, so two of them I haven't gotten to, yet (Maraschino and Whisper), but the four I've tried so far I've enjoyed quite a bit. Nothing there that will replace BB or GJ in my juice stash, but there's definitely some ADV potential in some of these :) Figured I'd share my impressions so far

Consistency is very thin, definitely PG-heavy juice, but they still vaped very nicely

Timber:
Flavor is good, similar in some ways to Tobacco Haze from mom&pop's. Slightly sweet tobacco-ish hazelnut flavor with a good aroma, throat hit is satisfying but not agressive. I vaped this one for two days straight and will likely order again at some point

Black Diamond:
The first vape on this one was full-in-the-face s'mores as it hit my taste buds that first time. The top notes were very floral to me, maybe slightly fruity, this aspect seemed to waffle back and forth for me throughout the day. Overall a very nice juice, smooth vape with a good sweetness to it that isn't overpowering. My favorite of the bunch so far

Crimson Leaf:
This one is the most "tobacco"-tasting of the bunch so far. also a solid throat hit, just a bit more than the other two above. Good dry tobacco flavor for a base with very similar top notes to the Black Diamond, though they aren't quite as prevalent. Only vaped about a ml of it so far, but I am liking it

Dark Chocolate:
Fudge brownie is what I get from this one. It's a chocolate flavor very similar to many others I've tried. I'm not really a fan of chocolate vapes, only found one I really liked and while it wasn't bad this one wasn't it. Avid chocolate vapers will likely enjoy it, though

I look forward to trying out the other two I've got here and I'm glad I checked these out. Very pleased with the purchase :)

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Well, I had said that Crimson Leaf was the most tobacco-tasting of the bunch so far, but the last two I tried steal that description away from it.

Whisper:
Very dry tobacco vape with a solid throat hit. To me, it kinda tasted like most of the generic "tobacco" juices out there if you were to remove the sweetness from them. This one's not really my cup of tea, though I might have appreciated it more back when I first was making the transition from smoking to vaping

Maraschino:
Good pipe tobacco flavor. Only subtly sweet with a good throat hit. Rich flavor and aroma are very strong on this one. With the name I was expecting more of a cherry aspect to it, but it's not fruity at all, more like a hint of cherry wood smoke in the background.

Overall, still pleased with the juices. They all vape nice for my taste and the Timber and Black Diamond will both definitely be ordered again at some point :) Maybe even try a couple more flavors while I'm at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread