Evods leaking at plastic window

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw39515

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
houston
i have four evods that have all started leaking at the juice window, at least thats what it looks like to me. All the evods are stock with a few of them have a flavor wick pulled. The evods in the video, the silver one has mahs ras in it and the black one has bobas bounty in it. I've never ran any tank cracking juices in them, any ideas or they just cheap and leak after time even tho they are only a month old.

excuse the dirty paws just got home from work.

Last edited:

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
Where did you get your evods? If you got them at fasttech, I wouldn't be surprised. Or maybe they're getting old? My fasttech evods are not holding up like the ones I've gotten in the states.

EDIT: my non-fasttech evods are still going after 3+ months.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
nope not fasttech, 2 came from surevapes, 2 from a trade. thanks for moving post to correct section.

You posted in the correct section!

I just moved it here so you might get someone that can help you get them working. I haven't used them but I have seen some fixes posted.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
just bobas and maha ras. i was just wondering if i was the only one that had leaks from there. gonna hold out for the mini protank 2. thanks for the replies
I've been using absinthe in a few (genuine, from MBV) EVODs for a few weeks - so far so good, but I'll have to keep an eye out - now that I've seen yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread