Evolve Eliquid Reviews - several unique flavors reviewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivideMyDestiny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NC
Evolve is a juice company I sort of stumbled onto by accident. I found them at a local brick and mortar here in North Carolina when they released their first juice. I liked their first juice, but I had a major beef with the company. The problem I had is they only offered 18mg juices. I emailed them via Facebook and was told by they were working on new flavors as well as different Nic levels. I sort of shelved them and went back to my standard ADVs. Fast forward a few months and they now have done several things. First, they have started offering multiple nic strengths. Secondly, they have drastically increased their flavors. So I went ahead and gave them another shot and was pleasantly surprised.

First and foremost, here are the flavors they offer with descriptions from their website:
Cool Candy Passion - A sweet, tropical blend of passion fruit with a hint of menthol for a subtle, cool throat hit.
Blueberry Dream- A delicious, freshly-picked blueberry flavor finished with creamy, candied fruit.
Raspberry Ice- A bright, ripe Raspberry that has been sweetened and blended with a mild menthol note. The ice provides a smooth, yet very cold, throat hit.
Southern Pecan- The flavors of a crisp and buttery pastry combined with a deliciously rich, sweet, dense, and chewy filling that is loaded with pecans.
Vanilla Bourbon- A strong tobacco drizzled with caramel, combining a sweet vanilla and a mellow bourbon flavor with velvety after-tones.
Aqua Blast- Watermelon, Blueberry and Strawberry come together with a touch of coolness.
Tropical Storm- A pomegranate and strawberry mix with a minty coolness.
Mango Madness- A sweet mix of Peach and Mango.
Sweet Virginia Tobacco- Sweet Virginia is just what the name implies.

Currently, these juices are housed in black plastic bottles with drip tips. They are making a transition to glass bottles, but I'm not sure if that's completed yet.

Old
oldevolve.jpg
New
newevolve.jpg

Juice prices run in at $9.95 per 15ml and at this time, they currently only offer 15ml bottles. Shipping is free in the United States and they do run specials on occasion (as I type this they are $8.96 per 15ml). Of course, none of this really matters if their juice stinks. It does not stink luckily.

All of the juices I'm speaking about from here on out are 6mg. My vape setup is a Nemesis, Kick 2, and a Kayfun Lite +. I vape these juices anywhere from 11-15 watts. None of the juices seem to get nasty at higher wattages but I don't have a DNA20 or DNA30 to confirm that.

Southern Pecan- Truly something to behold if you like pecan pie. This vape is absolutely heavy with flavor, but doesn't have any sort of alcohol taste. The longer it sits, the more sweet and succulent it gets. Throat hit is outstanding (even at 6mg) and it's one of my top after dinner vapes. I've tried this one in cartos as well, and even though it looks somewhat dark, I haven't had clogging issues. This juice is super sweet so steer clear if you don't like sweet bakery vapes.

Blueberry Dream- This one I like a lot, but don't exactly agree with the description. To me it's like a very natural blueberry on the inhale and almost a bakery sort of crust on the exhale. This is one of my friends favorite vapes and I put it my rotation quite frequently. Throat hit is not as strong as Southern Pecan, but is satisfying. Liquid doesn't seem to gunk up either, which seems to be a good thing about their whole line of liquids.

Mango Madness- Most mango flavors I've tried have one of two problems. Problem 1 is they taste like alcohol and problem 2 is they are overly sweetened. Not the case with Mango Madness. Mango is mild but still very flavorful. There's no alcohol taste to this juice and this pretty much lives in one of my 3 Kayfuns. Once I take it out, I find it back in there within a week usually. I've tried MBV, Yaliq, and Hurricane Vapor's variations on mango juices, and I'd pick this as the best of the bunch. If you like fruit vapes and just had $10 to spend, this is the juice I'd steer you towards.

Aqua Blast- I don't get a lot of Strawberry in this juice, but my girlfriend gets a predominant strawberry. This has become her ADV. Juice is not overly sweetened, but satisfying. The menthol is not over powering either, so don't think MBV's Thug Juice because they are very different (both good I should add). The one common denominator of this juice is everyone seems to take something different from it. I guess most people term that as "complex", but take it for what it's worth.

Cool Candy Passion- This was the debut juice from Evolve. This juice has a candied feel to it and sort of tastes like a sweet tart to me. It's their top selling juice as far as I know. I think it's good, but if I was to buy it, I'd probably drip it. It's not something I would load into a tank. I couldn't recommend this as an ADV for me, but they can't seem to keep it in stock at my local brick & mortar so someone's obviously digging it. It's one of those juices I completely loved and then half way through the tank, I wanted something different.

Raspberry Ice- This is another one Evolve nailed. This doesn't taste candied at all. I never was a menthol smoker, but the exhale on this one feels refreshing and not overdone. It's a very natural raspberry with a cool exhale. Throat hit on this one is fantastic at 6mg. Once again, not overly sweet so can easily become and ADV. Not much more to say on this one. If you like Raspberry and menthol, add to cart. If not, stay away.

So that's all I've got for everyone today. Where do I get this juice? Just head over to Evolve E-Liquid! USA Made Premium E-liquid and E-juice, Evolve Premium E-liquid and order away. I have yet to try Tropical Storm yet, but I'll follow up with a review to that if there's enough interest in this thread. One thing I'm sure you've noticed on this is I've avoided reviewing tobacco flavors and the vanilla bourbon. I don't vape tobacco juices anymore so I think it's unfair for me to try to judge them. I don't like bourbon so once again, I think I'm not an impartial judge to that. If you've tried them before, feel free to add here.

One final thing is I have asked the owners via facebook if they've added any coloring to their juices and they said they never have and never will. I'm very weary of colored juices and I'm glad companies like Vapetrik have removed their colorings from their juices as well. If you've got any questions for me, I'll answer them to the best of my ability. I hope you all have found this review helpful.

DivideMyDestiny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NC
So yesterday I got some vapemail and one of the juices I got was the Tropical Storm. This one really is right up there with the Mango Madness in my opinion. It's got a really nice pomegranate inhale and you can feel a cool strawberry on this one on the exhale. Throat hit once again is surprisingly robust considering it's a 6mg juice. Very satisfying.

So I saw they were running an additional special. Apparently, they've marked down their juice 10% (the $8.96 I mentioned before) and now have an additional 15% off of that. If my math is correct, you're looking at about $7.62 a bottle with free shipping. A lot of juice vendors make you order more than one bottle so you have to sort of commit with the shipping costs. The fact that you can order 1 bottles and have it shipped to your door for $7.62 is pretty awesome. I'd highly recommend you give these guys a shot. They really seem to have something for all flavor palettes. One other note, on of my friends enjoys Tobacco flavors and swears by Sweet Virginia since he's tried it.

So in summary
My Favorite: Mango Madness (Tropical Storm is rising though)
Girlfriend's favorite: Aqua Blast
Friend's Favorite: Sweet Virginia

Thanks again for reading my long winded review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread