EXCEED D19 from Joyetech

Status
Not open for further replies.

gliz

Oct 9, 2017
New Brunswick,Canada
WoW this is what I think of Joyetech's new EXCEED D19 !!! This is a 1500 mAh battery with the D19 top filling tank.the battery is capable of both direct output or constant voltage output and has dual circuit protection and the D19 tank is top fill and has air flo settings for mouth to lung with a 1.2 ohm EX coil or direct lung with .5 ohm coil head although I find myself doing MTL with both coils. If only there was such a device back almost 4 years ago when my vaping journey began,boy oh boy my transition sure would have been way less stressful!! No leaky tanks to struggle with,no dry hits,and the flavour is spot on! Even with only 2ml capacity it easily got me through the entire day and the battery life also lasted me all day. the 1.2 coil lasted me a good 2 weeks of chain vaping! Joyetech is calling this a starter kit and it is the best starter kit I've used I kinda disagree because as an almost 4 year vaper I find myself using it constantly! its great for out and about especially because I don't like to stand out in a crowd but I have to have my vape!!! its very stealthy,its tiny,only 12cm long and it weighs only 73g.
View attachment 700155 View attachment 700157
My only issue is the paint scratches fairly easy but that might be my fault :) I honestly recommend this to anyone wanting to stop smoking and also to seasoned vapers looking for something simple and a good vape when out and about! I love mine so much I have ordered a couple already as gifts!:hubba:
View attachment 700159

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread