Excellent service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaninSJ

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
South Jersey/Philly area
I got my initial 510 no-box from Cignot. I immediately noticed great service, fast shipping and great email responses.
However, there was an issue with one of the two batteries. In this age of caveat emptor, I never expected an online vendor to do anything about my problem...I should have given Vicki and Terri the benefit of the doubt.
A forum friend suggested I let them know. so, two weeks after the fact, I told them about the issue.
Within minutes, I had my response and a new batt was on the way.
In today's world, that kind of service is unusual.
Thanks, Vicki and Terri! I won't forget this! I have suggested you folks to several newbies and will keep doing so.
Dean

gmav44

Moved On
Jan 23, 2010
MI
Had a question last Friday and emailed Cignot, got a response in an hour. Was impressed. I have emailed others with questions and still have yet to hear from them. Great service at Cignot for sure. Placed order on Friday and it was shipped out today!

I would not place any 510 order from anyone else. Their atty's are for real and the customer service is top notch for sure. Don't want to get anything started here for a spare parts store but I had the lighted end gray tip fall off one of my batts after dropping it. Emailed the gals over there and they found one somewhere and included it in my next order.

They will take care of you but I would not want this post to bring them a bunch of request for parts! Just an example of the care they take for customers.

Hang on to those batteries from any vendor! Those little gray end thingy's will run hide on you. Thanks gals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread