Status
Not open for further replies.

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
i can not recommend cignot enuf... therefore every opportunity i have to introduce some one to vaping i also introduce them to cignot and Vicky...... its really a customer service thing here. anyone who is trying this stuff for the first time is going to have questions. and Vicky holds the record hands down for replies to emails. (for the record i have put others to the test.) she has never failed to get back to me with in un herd of response times.
i admit some people i have recommended to her im sure tested her patience...lol... these are people i could actually sit at a table with and show them step by step and still see they don't get it. only to here that a couple thousand emails back and forth from cignot and got it figured out...lol...
others are easy = show them the way and they are off and running.. Ive helped "convert" 7 people that stuck with it and are smoke free. all say the same thing "Vicky is amazing you were right"
now the people i have help convert have taken to helping others make the switch.. and then they have done the same... all with the help of cignot....
i feel like a great great grandfather now...lol . . .
with out the help of Vicky and the services she offers im not confident that i would have made it through the "transition" my self. but with her help it was honestly a breeze..... the thanks she gets for that is about 16 new customers (and growing strong) all with questions and concerns.all probably bugging the living ^%$# out of her.. and all reporting good things.... people are talking in NJ and PA Vicky we all agree you are the best.
i truly feel cignot has been a major part of my new found freedoms. i can do things now i haven't been able to do in 15 years. like run up the stairs. sprint across the street to meet up with a friend. and run in the yard with my son and my dogs. when i did these things in the past i would be on verge of complete lung exhaustion. now i still get winded but my body doesn't tell me i have to stop doing these activities. i can take deep breaths in and let them out slowly and controlled.
i am a healthier me again. and much thanks goes to cignot and Vicky. thank you...:)

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Wow... thank you. I am not much for sappy, but I read that aloud and we all got the chills...

It brings to mind one of my favorite quotes. This is only one line and it is more literal than intended but "...to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - this is to have succeeded." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

and by the way...so it was you that sent over those 1000 emailers huh? LOL

Last edited:

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
lol.. im sure it wasn't hard to figure out there "trickle down" from me...lol... i was amazed to here how well you tolerated them...
Wow... thank you. I am not much for sappy, but I read that aloud and we all got the chills...

It brings to mind one of my favorite quotes. This is only one line and it is more literal than intended but "...to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - this is to have succeeded." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

and by the way...so it was you that sent over those 1000 emailers huh? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread