Exceptional liquids and great service!!! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldspace

Jun 21, 2009
Bulgaria (EU)
First of all: Great service, Toby! Very quick answering all My questions and fast delivery to BG! :thumb:

I was almost give up with e-cigarettes before I get Your order with e-liquids from e-bay site. The price was a little high for me depending on my economical state, but against the other liquid brands was greatest of all, so I was decide give it a try.... My impression: Exceptional liquids You have there! :thumbs: I was received Marlboro 16mg, Virginia 16mg and Turbosmog 24mg. I was smoking it in different cartridges, I was thinking and smoking and then smoking and thinking and i see whoaa six hours past away... Great liquids!
Virginia has so smooth taste. Marlboro has something like paper kick and kind of a liiitle sweet taste. Turbosmog is undefined to me but interesting liquid. An hour after test I was ready with my new purchase from Toby. Two Marlboro 16mg, one Virginia 16mg and tobacco X-high 24mg. What will it be the taste of tobacco X-high... mmm.... I must note that with Your liquids was no pain in my mouth after smoking like smoking some other brands.

Cheers mate, great job You've done. I believe You'll finish successfully Your new site soon! I hope You'll have European shipping destination and estimation on Your new site :)

p.s. I'm starting "worried" because I'm going addicted to e-smoking... :cool:

oldspace

Jun 21, 2009
Bulgaria (EU)
Today I was received my new delivery from Toby...
Great liquids i must say!
Tobacco x-tra high 24mg is a true copy of Original BVLGARY Black parfum for man. Totaly original Tobacco taste! Great!
From what I taste, My all day and my father's favourite is Marlboro 16mg!
Virginia is My favourite for lounge.
Turbosmog is in additional for my mornings when I need more pure nicotine in my blood.

Cheers mate!

p.s. ... I'm so worried because the price personally for me is not so low, but I have to try Your fruit flavours watermelon and strawberry, but most importand is to try Your French pipe e-juice...

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
I believe You'll finish successfully Your new site soon! I hope You'll have European shipping destination and estimation on Your new site :)

Mr Oldspace, thank you - the site is nearly finished and the shipping is extremely cheap to Europe - from £1.38!

http://www.ivapour-elixir.co.uk

OK - I think I ought to make some kind of announcement......

Attachments

• bottles crop.jpg
    bottles crop.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread