Exceptional service

Status
Not open for further replies.

notsmellyanymore

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
Yorkshire UK
I know this has been said before, but I would like to add a big thumbs up to iVapour(toby).
Customer service like this is very rarely found these days.

If you have money ready to spend - spend it here! (Just don't get the Janty Capp 18mg - that's mine!!!)

I'm not a 510 fan, having tried numerous versions of this atomizer direct from China and from other UK suppliers and found them to be wanting, poor vapour, leaks, total waste of money - but the Janty TAWA I received from Toby has been a revelation, just superb. Maybe I've been unlucky with the others, but I doubt it. Quality always shines through.

If your looking for a light, refreshing and tasty vape (perhaps at the end of the day?) you could do worse than give the Banana PG Liquid a go!
I know, banana!!! That's what I thought...mmmm...

Banana PG Liquid - 16-18mg High PG Liquid - PG Liquid

Last edited:

ivape

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2008
Toby always goes that extra mile to ensure his customers are happy..

He is a genuinely nice person, and will deal with a complaint before you have even finished telling him what it is...lol.

Exceptional service and person... but dont tell him I said so...:)
never mind the extra mile what about the extra 100 miles he went for the silver bullet

iSTRONG

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2008
Bristol, UK
i have to say i'm really impressed at how the technology has improved. As you can see from my join date I'm a bit of a veterant. I tried quite a few e-cigs in the early days & the quality used to be so poor, so I went back to analogues. Then quit analogues & moved onto nicorette nasal spray. I had been using the spray for 8-9 months + the occasional analogue when i was drinking & just couldn't do the last step & give up the nicotine.
So I thought i'd give e-cigs another try since the reviews seemed to look so much more positive.
I have to say I'm impressed. Next purchase gonna be a HV mod... not 100% sure what I'm gonna get yet. Probably the Silver Bullet.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Toby,

Any plans on stocking creator
1) manual batteries
When I last asked they weren't available - I will try again when China comes back from holiday.

Toby,

Any plans on stocking creator
2) empty self-refill cartridges
These are on order, but the order is delayed by weeks due to some bank transfer issue between here and China.
Really annoying, because I have a surprise little innovative thing that should have been here with the last order!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread