Experienced blogger, vape reviewer. Wanna help a brotha out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrobbie

Reviewer / Blogger
Feb 13, 2016
Alabama
Ok guys and/or gals. This will probably still be sitting in the bowels of ECF with no replies when I'm 80....or will it?!?

I post a humble blogspot blog for vapors where I post reviews, news, advise. All things vape kinda thing. I wish I had the time and energy to post daily but due to the fact that I'm a human being (sux I know), I do not keep the site as active as I want.
I very bluntly would like to bring on 1 or 2 coauthors. I would like of course, to partner up with person or persons who might see potential in the blog, enjoy posting about vape experience (s), or just someone who may have some spare time and feel they have some writing talent...well, DM me and we can chat!

For all my other ECF brothers and sisters please at least give the blog a visit @ www.vaporobsessed.blogspot.com - I welcome feedback be it positive or negative. I am open to suggestions or ideas. I trust this community implicitly so if ya have the time click below and follow or comment :

www.vaporobsessed.blogspot.com

Remember, if anyone wishes to discuss co-authoring with myself just direct message me

geoshaw

Nov 15, 2016
Ok guys and/or gals. This will probably still be sitting in the bowels of ECF with no replies when I'm 80....or will it?!?

I post a humble blogspot blog for vapors where I post reviews, news, advise. All things vape kinda thing. I wish I had the time and energy to post daily but due to the fact that I'm a human being (sux I know), I do not keep the site as active as I want.
I very bluntly would like to bring on 1 or 2 coauthors. I would like of course, to partner up with person or persons who might see potential in the blog, enjoy posting about vape experience (s), or just someone who may have some spare time and feel they have some writing talent...well, DM me and we can chat!

For all my other ECF brothers and sisters please at least give the blog a visit @ www.vaporobsessed.blogspot.com - I welcome feedback be it positive or negative. I am open to suggestions or ideas. I trust this community implicitly so if ya have the time click below and follow or comment :

www.vaporobsessed.blogspot.com

Remember, if anyone wishes to discuss co-authoring with myself just direct message me
Not to sound stupid. I'm new to the forum but found your post about looking for help with co-authoring. Please contact me as I can't seem to locate anything on this forum yet. Thank you....look forward to chatting with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread