Experienced vaper but new to forums, hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

javapes

Oct 25, 2020
Hey everybody, I'm Javapes (Java is my IRL nickname so I figured Javapes would be cool). I'm 20 years old and I smoked from 11 years old to 16 (terrible, I know). I got my first vape when I was 16 and I was vaping 18mg to start. I am now, 4 years later, on 3mg and I haven't touched a cigarette for a couple years ("social" smoking when I was 18)

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
welcome to the ECF javapes! whose you're avatar? glad you aren't smoking. I started smoking at 14 years old and my parents started buying me a pack every day around age 16! They smoked too. I'm glad you got off the 18mg juice too lol.

I am 99.99999999999999% sure his avatar is Socrates ancient Greek philosopher

javapes

Oct 25, 2020
welcome to the ECF javapes! whose you're avatar? glad you aren't smoking. I started smoking at 14 years old and my parents started buying me a pack every day around age 16! They smoked too. I'm glad you got off the 18mg juice too lol.
My avatar is the philosopher Socrates, his work is some of the most fascinating stuff you can read about.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Ah yes Socrates, noted as being the father of western philosophy.
SPA- Socrates, Plato, Aristotle. Socrates would pole pedestrians in the city center. Accused of corrupting the youth, he was asked to leave the empire. He insisted that his street-side philosophy was for the good, and that if his society deemed his actions to be exilable, despite them being for the good of humanity, he'd rather die as example. He was put on trial and was served poison, and died for his beliefs. Plato his understudy, was a wealthy young man. Plato went on to utilize Socrates's teachings in his criitiques on political systems. He wrote "Plato's Republic" cementing himself as one of the founding fathers of the democratic republic system of governance that free societies still use today. Aristotle was Plato's student. Aristotle was the man that put Socrates's and Plato's writings into a "Unified Western Philosophy" and was known to have coined the syntax for logical thinking. Substance, quantity, quality, relation, place, time, situation, condition, action and passion. Thanks for using Socrates as your avatar! Spurred me to think. I haven't done that in ages! :p

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey everybody, I'm Javapes (Java is my IRL nickname so I figured Javapes would be cool). I'm 20 years old and I smoked from 11 years old to 16 (terrible, I know). I got my first vape when I was 16 and I was vaping 18mg to start. I am now, 4 years later, on 3mg and I haven't touched a cigarette for a couple years ("social" smoking when I was 18)
Welcome and glad you joined.
Suggest you keep trying to eliminate the smoking.
re:
Vapewilds diacetyl/ap testing : electronic_cigarette

Karimfans

Moved On
Oct 26, 2020
  • Deleted by classwife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread