• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Experiences with GH1

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
I hope it's hardware to support all that juice you have coming in?!

It's a replacement order for the last one of cartomizers we thought went missing from Dec 6th that I just ended up receiving last week. So when I get it, I'll sure have a surplus of carto's for a bit, considering I've been mostly using my VapeMate and just dripping. I only seem to use, and enjoy, them on the EGo or my 510 FP that is being repaired due to some thoughlessness on my part while putting it in my pocket often with a carto and a drip tip attached on it (GAWD I miss my 510 FP !!).

I'll just contact Tim when I get it and purchase them since they're here and essentially free shipping.

-Greg

kanadiankat

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Alberta, Canada
www.electrovapors.com
Is it just me........ or does China ALWAYS seem like its on some holliday shutdown when you want to order something ?? :D

The Chinese ALWAYS have holidays - they have the moon holidays and the sun holidays and the western Roman new year and the chinese new year, an autumn holiday, a spring holiday - even a Dragon Boat holiday.

In Thailand - they have even more - "Tomb Sweeping Day"... !!!

Canada needs some better holidays!

AlbertaClipper

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Ponoka, Alberta
I've placed two orders now with GH1. Each time it took a little over 3 weeks to get here. The whole time, I was worried about seizure of the shipments and such, but even though the first one had the yellow 'inspected by customs' tape (this was in late November '10) I did still get it. And, yes, it even had all of the bottles of juice in it! I've been happy with the hardware, but I have concerns that the juice might not be the nicest. Once I try out some north american stuff, I guess I'll know whose juice I like the best.

Customer service was very good. :)

Last edited:

VAPOINSANO

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
Vapin'Hard Mang*<|;)
The Chinese ALWAYS have holidays - they have the moon holidays and the sun holidays and the western Roman new year and the chinese new year, an autumn holiday, a spring holiday - even a Dragon Boat holiday.

In Thailand - they have even more - "Tomb Sweeping Day"... !!!

Canada needs some better holidays!

NAILED IT KAT YEA!!:laugh::laugh:

BlitzkriegTim

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2010
Shannon, Quebec, Canada
Look at me, worrying for nothing:

2011/01/29 12:47 VANCOUVER Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing

So maybe next week? I can't friggin wait to go low resistance, these long 10 second draws make me feel like a junkie trying to suck my fix out of thin air.

AlbertaClipper

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Ponoka, Alberta
I just got a package of 510 bridgeless and regular HV atties. They seem to be mis-labelled LR atties. The few I've tried at 6v have burred really hot for a few seconds and then burn out. My last batch burned very cool, a little too cool. Anyone having the same problems?

I just received my order from them last week: vanilla juice and LR 510 attys...for me, no prob with the attys. What kind did you *mean* to order?

Vesparado

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Vancouver
I just received my order from them last week: vanilla juice and LR 510 attys...for me, no prob with the attys. What kind did you *mean* to order?

I ordered HV standard and HV bridgeless atties. They are marked HV but the just burn up on my 6v but seem to work fine on my 3.7v. I need to talk to Tim I guess.

MedsKid

Dec 11, 2010
Welland, Ontario
i hafta throw in here, i own one of these fake 900 mah ego batts, the paint chips off easily BUT I prefer it to the real ego batts lol instead of a hard plastic button like the real thing it has a silicon-y button and a blue led feels better and u can see it light up easier only downside is the chipping paint so just buy it in stainless from the get go :D awesome batt tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread