Extension sleeve

Status
Not open for further replies.

matrixxu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
Timisoara, Romania
Chad, will you come up with an extension sleeve to accomodate the upcoming Kick circuit from evolv ? I dont see much point in using the the kick in the standard unit, kick+18500 battery = about 4 hours of nice vape, but extension sleeve and a proper 2900/3100 battery and it turns the SB into something you can use for the whole day at 10W.

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
Yes I am. It will be a little while. Between some mid run repairs on the CNC and UPS loosing over 300 units on the way to the plater. I machined one on the manual lathe last week to test out the kick. It worked nicely, I was getting around 8 hours on my 3100mAh AW. I made the sleeve a wee bit longer than it needed to be. I actually liked it a little longer so the kick would set in there better while installing. I know Brandon was doing a few small changes to the final product. I need to wait on the final before we crank out a few hundred of these sleeves.

Flying W

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
CFH,Tx.
I am going to need about five sleeves it sounds like. The Bullet will never be outdated . Even with all the VV hype and my craving for wood box mods ,I still cant look at a Bullet without wanting to buy it. How do you invent something that simple that people still want to rebuy even after they already own five or more just like it? Now thats an icon......

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
Will these be released about the same time the kick will drop?

Short answer, no. The kick never had a confirmed release date from Brandon. When they are released I will obtain a production version kick and go from there. You can use an 18490 and a kick inside the SB when they are released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread