Status
Not open for further replies.

9teej

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
Brooklyn
www.youtube.com
I just got two attys via trade and they have been really disappointing. Nothing to do with the trade, I think it's my error. One is a SR 510 the other a debridged LR 510. They are unmarked with a gold battery end.

The issue is the draw is viciously tight. I have underfilled and overfilled but the draw is always too tight. I get very little flavor very little vapor. I have either gotten no taste or a burny metal taste. I get way better flavor and vapor from my Boge LR cartos. The LR also leaks like a banshee from just above the batt connection and is making my ego rather warm. I've stopped using them until I get some advice and tips especially the LR as the heat has scared me.

I primed them with 3 drops then have been putting in 2 drops at the burny taste point or just before that. I'm using Boba's Bounty. Any tips for a first time atty user?:confused:

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
I just got two attys via trade and they have been really disappointing. Nothing to do with the trade, I think it's my error. One is a SR 510 the other a debridged LR 510. They are unmarked with a gold battery end.

The issue is the draw is viciously tight. I have underfilled and overfilled but the draw is always too tight. I get very little flavor very little vapor. I have either gotten no taste or a burny metal taste. I get way better flavor and vapor from my Boge LR cartos. The LR also leaks like a banshee from just above the batt connection and is making my ego rather warm. I've stopped using them until I get some advice and tips especially the LR as the heat has scared me.

I primed them with 3 drops then have been putting in 2 drops at the burny taste point or just before that. I'm using Boba's Bounty. Any tips for a first time atty user?:confused:

It's not you it's the atty...get quality made atomizers and you will see a world of difference. Cisco spec, ikenvape and genuine joytech are quality atomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread