spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
And the Winner is.... winner.gif

Electric Vapor Cigarettes LLC
Congratulations Derek N.! You won a FREE Kanger eVod Clearomizer Starter Kit from EVcigarettes.com ! PM sent!

Thank you everyone for your participation! To show all that we have genuinely chosen the winner at random and to protect everyone’s personal information, we have chosen the winner using the "Third Party Draw" service @ RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service

You can verify that we entered your name in the giveaway by clicking the link below and entering the captcha code as well as your name as it appears on your Facebook account in ALL LOWERCASE LETTERS (CASE SENSITIVE).

We hope everyone has enjoyed their summer so far and we look forward to seeing you all in our next giveaway!

RANDOM.ORG - Details for Drawing #16,034 – Electric Vapor Cigarettes Facebook eVod Kit Giveaway
Sunday at 5:45pm

Congrats to Derek, and Thanks to EV for the chance to win!! :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Hello eagleclaws,

Thank you for liking us and sharing our Facebook Contest photo. Unfortunately, if you've entered after the 4th of this month, you're a little late! The contest ended on August 4th and we have already selected a winner and mailed the prize to the lucky recipient.

Of course, we'll have more fun contests in the future so be sure to check back with our ECF forum in the future for more promotions.

We appreciate your time and hope you have a great night!

Hey just wanted to let you all know I liked I shared! And I thank you :thumbs: eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread