Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
My brother lives there and I recall ashtrays with this information in it. something like puffins okay but no butts... apparently I soak up info like a sponge. That had to be 15 years ago. I only thought of it because I leave tomorrow for anchorage on Thursday.

Have a safe trip.........and remember to check in with your friends here at ECF. Be sure you take some pics of Alaska and show us all we are missing!!! Have Fun!!! :p

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Happy Humpday!

Its all downhill from here! More importantly, we have a winner!

Congrats moonlessnight (Post #23)!

Randomness has treating you kindly this day and we are excited to send you your new Kanger eVod eGo 650 mAh Battery.

PM sent moonlessnight. Please review our PM for details on receiving your prize.

For those who want to see the results, we've attached an excel file with the complete list of participants to this post and the screenshot from Random.org where we used their random number generator to select the winner.

As always, we appreciate everyone's time and participation. We certainly look forward to our next Giveaway and hope everyone else will be doing the same.

THANKS AGAIN!

Attachments

• Random Giveaway #19 Random.org closeup.jpg
    Random Giveaway #19 Random.org closeup.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 20
  • random giveaway 19 list.xlsx
    11 KB · Views: 19

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Random tweets? Or scavenger hunt? Ha.

Here's random.........

I ate 3 eggs this morning........1 fried, 1 scrambled and 1 hard-boiled. Not in that order. Gonna drink a Pepsi now. Watching Son In Law with Paulie Shore and my internet is crawling today.

Squishy, Squishy, Not so Squishy

Shellfish

Dog fur

Chocolate Pudding and Cheese

That was my "random"............

Good day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread