Failed attempt at mixing CBD Oil (Olive oil carrier) with store bought eliquid, HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Honestly if it were me I'd toss it. Or dilute the heck out of it. 48mg/ml is a lot so you'd need to dilute it it by a considerable amount to make it worthwhile using topically. And at that point is it even worth it? We've all had some expensive lessons, so I'd just move on personally.

What do you think the concentration of CBD is right now?

Reactions: Jay87

jj_9

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
FR
HI and welcome to ecf

Just a question as I don't know cbd oil chemistry processes : Couldn't you warm your mix (outside of your house) just enough to vaporize the vaping liquid part of it (as it was intended to) and keep the remaining oil ?

And also , I'm very surprised by the highness of your nicotine proportion ...
(seems so strong 48mg ...)

Regards
JJ

• Disagree
Reactions: Woofer

Jay87

Oct 1, 2019
Honestly if it were me I'd toss it. Or dilute the heck out of it. 48mg/ml is a lot so you'd need to dilute it it by a considerable amount to make it worthwhile using topically. And at that point is it even worth it? We've all had some expensive lessons, so I'd just move on personally.

What do you think the concentration of CBD is right now?
Honestly, I have no idea. Tho I watched a video on YouTube on removing lipids, oils, and waxes from THC e liquid using a 0.2micron syringe filter, and thought why not give it a try. Seems to have worked, I think, I hope, I pray!

Jay87

Oct 1, 2019
You put the CBD in Killer Kustard (and nothing else)? And you say 48mg nic? Is it "salt nic"? They don't make KK with 48mg "freebase" nic. Anyway, at that strength I agree with others... don't even use it oral.
Salt nic, not freebase. And I cut it with PG as well. Finally filtered it using a 0.2micron syringe filter, hoping and praying it works. As for the moment, I do feel a slight sense of relaxation after 4 or 5 puffs, but I'm not sure if it's just a placebo effect. Whatever it is, am being as cautious as possible.

Jay87

Oct 1, 2019
Cautious as possible would be throwing it in the bin, not attempting MacGyver type fixes on a product unsuitable for yer lungs.
Ah yea? Man thanks a bunch for spending so, so, so much of ur valuable time with your instant, informative, yet sarcastic, "trying too hard to be funny" comments. Really nice of you to do so to a newcomer. Sending love and good vibes your way, so u lack em no further. ♥️

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2019
London
Ah yea? Man thanks a bunch for spending so, so, so much of ur valuable time with your instant, informative, yet sarcastic, "trying too hard to be funny" comments. Really nice of you to do so to a newcomer. Sending love and good vibes your way, so u lack em no further. ♥️

I do post a lot of my humour at times. With you I've really only been trying to impart the knowledge that your liquid isn't suitable for vaping and really should be thrown in the bin with a lesson learned. Feel free to ignore it. No skin off my nose or lungs. No sarcasm intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread