The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Failed attempt at mixing CBD Oil (Olive oil carrier) with store bought eliquid, HELP!!

Discussion in 'General Cannabis Discussion' started by Jay87, Oct 1, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tabac man

Tabac man Super Member

May 24, 2019
    London
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. uthinkofsomething

uthinkofsomething Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    The "bad" mix could be used externally (hand cream), would prevent stomach issues from the nicotine. Could still "overdose" on it depending on how much you slathered on and how strong it is.

• Love Love x 1
  3. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved this to General Cannabis Discussion from New Members.

Olive Oil...good grief NO !

In case any one else comes along...

DO NOT VAPE OILS !

Not mineral oil, olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, avocado oil, etc. - these are all for topical or oral use only.

DO NOT VAPE OILS !

thankyoumuches ! :)

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    I don't think there is a easy way to extract the CBD oil, but it can still be used as a sublingual (under the tongue) or ingested directly or in food. How much to use, especially if it also has nicotine, is the question. I'd use it in small quantities to start. No need to waste it!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Sloth Tonight

Sloth Tonight CF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 25, 2014
    Adirondacks
    Welcome to ECF :D

• Love Love x 1
  6. Woofer

Woofer Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2014
    PA, SK, CA
    FWIW;
    A tincture is typically an extract of plant or animal material dissolved in ethanol (ethyl alcohol).
    In chemistry a tincture is a solution that has ethanol as its solvent.

I know of no easy way to separate this, nor is there enough at stake to try imo.
    Additionally real Lab test would be mandatory to verify the purity of the extraction, before use.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I agree that it's OK to take oral. What nicotine strength is the killer kustard? Just do a few drops at a time and see how it affects you (and your stomach) It's perfectly safe if you don't do too much.
    Hey we all make mistakes... a friend had some "wax" and thought it was an oral type product. Tasted nasty and we thought it would never get off our teeth and tongue! Red wine worked (and masked the taste)
    If you noticed, all discussion of these things are supposed to be on these specific forums, and this is a new thing here.
    There is a different form of CBD for vaping (no oils!)

• Love Love x 1
  8. Jay87

Jay87 Full Member

Oct 1, 2019
    Hey Katmar, sorry about that. I'm so confused btwn the difference of tinctures and oils, cuz I distinctly remember reading that tinctures are alcohol based, which is often confused as oil based. Anyway, thanks for the concern and the sorry again for not addressing your previous post, Katmar.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Jay87

Jay87 Full Member

Oct 1, 2019
    Oh wow
    Oh wow thank you so much, a ray of hope! Appreciate it, loads!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Vapntime

Vapntime Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2013
    Brisbane, Australia
    You need to be using CBD isolate mixed in mostly PG and some VG to be 100% safe vaping CBD at the moment.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  11. Jay87

Jay87 Full Member

Oct 1, 2019
    Ah thank you for that, it certainly cleared my doubts. Appreciate it man

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jay87

Jay87 Full Member

Oct 1, 2019
    More days of hope, thank you my G! Well the nicotine content is 4.8%, I used Vapetasia Killer Custard eliquid for pod systems. Cheers for the positive feedback, much appreciated! ♥️

• Like Like x 1
  13. Jay87

Jay87 Full Member

Oct 1, 2019
    Yess, I've got it mentally tattooed now! Thank you and appreciate the concern and feedback, feels good to be part of a community that cares and replies so quickly! ♥️

• Love Love x 1
  14. Jay87

Jay87 Full Member

Oct 1, 2019
    Yeap I've come to know that, watched a couple of YouTube videos on it as well. Thank you, G.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jay87

Jay87 Full Member

Oct 1, 2019
    Very kind of u to empathize, and for your past experience as well. Thank you so much The nicotine contents is 4.8%, 48mg/ml. It's pretty high, so I guess I'll start small and experiment further. Once again, really appreciate your kind words, and thank you!

16. Jay87

Jay87 Full Member

Oct 1, 2019
    I remember watching this video, thank you for your informative response, much appreciated. Oh and coincidentally I'm into music as well, I make beats and I'm a sound engineer. Cheers, G ♥️

17. Jay87

Jay87 Full Member

Oct 1, 2019
    Thank you, Sir. And will do, cheers!

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. f1vefour

f1vefour Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2013
    Pensacola
    At 48mg I wouldn't do anything with it other than throw it out, even a small amount of that ingested could make you sick.

That is a ton of nicotine meant to be vaped in small amounts per session.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Jay87

Jay87 Full Member

Oct 1, 2019
    I'm gonna try this out, thanks a bunch!

20. Jay87

Jay87 Full Member

Oct 1, 2019
    Yea I kinda suspected that. But would it make a difference if I already diluted it even more with PG? Apologies in advance if it's a dumb question.

• Like Like x 1