Fall and Hoilday Juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruckDrivinMama

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
CA, USA
Ive tried candy cane although my vendor is coming out with a mysterious 'zombie juice' for the Halloween festivities coming up. Ive tried the candy cane from madvapes and peppermint last winter from Blue Mist Vapes. The madvapes one was meh... to absolutely flavourless if you let it steep after a week and I assure you I wasnt suffering from vapour's tongue. Cant really go wrong with blue mist vapours Peppermint if you were a menthol smoker like me. Great prices too.

TruckDrivinMama

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
CA, USA
My upstate vendor makes scrumptious pecan pie! I just ordered something like it: almond horn. But i gotta let it steep a little since they make it from scratch. My juices are from Oakland, Cali way over here in the west coast. Tasty vapors is their name. For pecan pie: nutty pecan, buttery pastry, a touch of cinnamon (you can tell them to leave this out if you want). How does that sound?

TastyKakes

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Philadelphia
My upstate vendor makes scrumptious pecan pie! I just ordered something like it: almond horn. But i gotta let it steep a little since they make it from scratch. My juices are from Oakland, Cali way over here in the west coast. Tasty vapors is their name. For pecan pie: nutty pecan, buttery pastry, a touch of cinnamon (you can tell them to leave this out if you want). How does that sound?

Sounds good if they got the sweetness right. I'll have to check them out, thanks for the recommendation. I really wanna try that punkin juice from AiV too - pumpkin cheesecake sounds delicious.

edoll

Sep 18, 2013
United States
Highbrow has an eggnog and buttered rum I'm dying to try...good luck! Oh and I've ordered Alice in Vapeland Zombie Apocalypse which is supposed to just like strawberry shortcake to take me out of those winter blues when they set in :)
After getting my first shipments I gotta say nothing beats all natural flavor!!!! Giving away all the chemically ones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread