Fast Tech FOGGER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Grapevine, AR USA
on the chance you don't already know this, version 2 of the fogger has a glass tank.

I know it does. Unfortunately, mine is a V1. I'm liking this so much though, I decided to go ahead and get a V2 from Vapor Ciggz while they still have them in stock. My favorite non tobacco flav is cola, which I cracked an Iclear I30 with. Can't wait to try it in the V2!

Iron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Grapevine, AR USA
So just a little update- i've now vaped a full tank through this thing of a juice i originally wasnt a big fan of (Gorilla Juice). The cotton-microcoil setup just makes it taste great, makes a nice warm vape, and excellent throat hit! When i opened it up, the cotton looked a bit dark and charred- rinsed everything out, replaced the cotton, threw a new juice in there (Melon-Berry Frost from Ahlusion, another that i thought was OK but wasn't too crazy about) and it's fantastic! Cleaning this thing out to put a different juice in it is even easier than a protank, the capacity is huge, and the vape is great! The V2 with pyrex should be a welcome addition to my collection once they come available, but mainly just for the ability to use some more corrosive juices- i don't really expect the performance or build difficulty to be much different from this one (Except, maybe, hopefully, they fixed that stupid insulator issue).
TL;DR: It's working great and i have no regrets! I've just been rotating between this tank and my Ihybrid lately, havent even felt the need to touch any of my other gennys.

I think the cotton micro set up is the only one I'm gonna use. Tried SS in a genny, too much trouble. Then tried silica, and it worked fine, but the flavor was not so hot. Began using cotton, and like you I think it tastes great, and is SO much easier to work with, esp in a device like the Fogger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread