Aug 7, 2011
Over Der

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Fasttech is great, if they say authentic it is if it says styled it’s a clone. Takes about 3-6 weeks generally to get your stuff. 3fvape is another China site I’ve ordered from quite a few times without issue. Urvapin I’ve ordered from once without issue. The first two sites should have anything you need and they all charge about the same usually.
Oh yea and like Denali said look for in stock because anything else you will be waiting

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I've used them about as much as all other hardware suppliers combined. Shipping takes a few weeks to Canada which is my only negative. If they say it's an original or authentic it is, if it doesn't say that in the description it's a clone. They don't seem to edit or remove reviews so if a product sucks, you'll read about it. I have had no problems with them.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I like FastTech and hear good things about 3Fvape. China uses the word "styled" rather than "clone". These sites are great or finding clones of more expensive attys. Their forums are useful for knowing which are the better clones .

j3000

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2012
Michigan
Here is my thang, I want a hammer of God v2, but they are out of stock everywhere I look and I don't want a v3 and yes these are clones, so I'm thinking about getting a hydrated box mod from fastech and I'M just wondering how long I will have to wait.

Attachments

• 3482700-3.jpg
    3482700-3.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: stols001

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Fasttech is good for parts like drip tips and clone tanks. Their prices on normal big brand mods and tanks are not that competitive, imo.
Not on newer gear but when the complaints start in the discussions they will lower prices.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I like Fasttech. I have purchased authentic parts and they are authentic. I have also purchased cloned parts and they have worked fine. They are clearly labeled. If the part is in stock, they ship pretty quick but many times you think it is in stock and it's not so you have to wait. If time is not super pressing, I think they are a solid choice.

I do not like Gearbest. I believe that they sold me 2 mods labeled authentic and I did not think they were plus some of my items arrived broken so I never ordered from them again.

I have heard good things about 3fvape. Have not ordered from them yet.

I've also ordered from www.efun.top but as of late their website has been down. They only get a small stock of certain items but they have good prices and have a lot of giveaways/contests.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Fasttech is great if you know how they operate and know what you want. I've done about 150 transactions with them so far, and never have I had any problems. I've cancelled orders, swopped some around, sent back and even had one sent to me for free. A few times I have ordered and paid for something and then didn't want it. They just refunded my money...no questions asked...
Communication is sometimes limited, but they always resolved my issues.. (through their ticket system) I don't wait long...10 days is always my target time...its the same when I order something from the US.
3F though can be a bit longer. They also are very willing to communicate and solve issues.

Last edited:

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
FT have been excellent, been buying from them for a few years, excellent service.
Shipping does fluctuate, most orders within 10-14 days, others took about a month, one got lost for a few months. The biggest pain is when they have items that doesn't ship the next day that can cause some delays, sometimes quite bad ones, and the most annoying is when they end up not able to get something after all. Service is great but a bit slow to respond unless you can get a chat going, where they are able to fix most situation on the spot. They also offer an excellent warranty for most things and they do respect it. They do have specials and sale on many things and coupon on a regular basis.

The reason I used any other is that for such items that they don't carry anymore or don't have in stock (or simply don't have).

Gearbest is quite fine, but usually a bit more expensive.
I like that they have a fairly accurate system about their level of stock at hand.

I've just got a few things off Ali-Express, so my opinion is still pending as I've yet to receive anything at this time.
But out of several items, one tank has been a pain, as tried two sellers who turned out to not have it in stock as stated.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
If you buy item's that are marked in stock they ship within a couple days. FT is good it's the postal system that slows the process down. I recently placed an order for two RTA's on May 1st, they were shipped in in the postal system on May 3rd, I received them on May 17th. They got hung up in NY customs. If they hit the Chicago customs it shaves about 5 days of the transit time. Overall FT has been a good resource for buying gear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread