The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FastTech - Acrylic E-Cig Display Stands

Discussion in 'FastTech' started by vernhall, Oct 31, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vernhall

vernhall Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2013
    United States
  2. joeybear

joeybear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2013
    Southeast Wisconsin
    Those stands are sweet!! I don't know if I need a 32 mod stand, but I like it!

3. joeybear

Sep 17, 2013
    Southeast Wisconsin
    I have two of the six mod round stands in my cart :)

4. lisancentraltx

lisancentraltx Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

You guys are too slow :p Already ordered one for mods and one for toppers :p Now I have to tell the hubby that he needs to figure out how to weigh them down so they don't flip and I want them painted... maybe. I was thinking of getting them wrapped, but painting would be just as good.

5. joeybear

Sep 17, 2013
    Southeast Wisconsin
    I can't decide what mods to order with it :D. I have two orders in with them already. Was gonna wait until at least one arrived, but I don't have that much patience!

6. vernhall

vernhall Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2013
    United States
    Who does? :)

7. szot

szot Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I just use a big bolt nut for all my eCig stands....but that's interesting for $6 plus shipping.

8. trouble1000

trouble1000 PV Master of Valinor Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2013
    Rochdale, Lancs, GB
  9. Smokke

Smokke Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2013
    Atlanta, GA, USA
  10. KenD

KenD Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    That has to be a mistake.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

11. szot

Why do some items show EXPRESS SHIPPING ONLY?

FastTech offers FREE worldwide shipping on pretty much everything, with the exception of a handful of products that are custom-made, special ordered, rare and valuable, or fragile.

These special items display a EXPRESS SHIPPING ONLY badge on product pages and can only be shipped with Global Express shipping service.

Global Express in general offers the quickest delivery time compared to all other shipping options. Express also results in extra careful in-transit handling by shipping carriers.

Can I put EXPRESS SHIPPING ONLY and regular products in one order?
    Yes. When you order an item that requires express shipping, all your items in the same order get shipped via express shipping. If you want your regular items to ship via regular free shipping, simply order those items separately.

12. ncpatches

ncpatches Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2013
    Wake Forest NC USA
    There were 2 acrylic stands that I had in my cart on FT for a while. (not the same ones as the OP's) But while nosing around on ebay, found the exact 2 items for much less. Would have been about $13 @ FT, was less than $6 on ebay. And, of course, coming from the same area in China and will take 2-3 weeks to get them. But that's ok, I'll wait for the price difference. :) Any place I can save a buck, I'm good. :) Also found the same ones on Amazon, for 2-3 times the price as FT!:ohmy:

13. szot

Sometimes I find things on Ebay cheaper than FT, and in the USA..clearomizers, mods, batts, mp4's, etc..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.