• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

FastTech - Acrylic E-Cig Display Stands

Status
Not open for further replies.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com

Smokke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Atlanta, GA, USA

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Why do some items show EXPRESS SHIPPING ONLY?

FastTech offers FREE worldwide shipping on pretty much everything, with the exception of a handful of products that are custom-made, special ordered, rare and valuable, or fragile.

These special items display a EXPRESS SHIPPING ONLY badge on product pages and can only be shipped with Global Express shipping service.

Global Express in general offers the quickest delivery time compared to all other shipping options. Express also results in extra careful in-transit handling by shipping carriers.

Can I put EXPRESS SHIPPING ONLY and regular products in one order?
Yes. When you order an item that requires express shipping, all your items in the same order get shipped via express shipping. If you want your regular items to ship via regular free shipping, simply order those items separately.

ncpatches

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Wake Forest NC USA
There were 2 acrylic stands that I had in my cart on FT for a while. (not the same ones as the OP's) But while nosing around on ebay, found the exact 2 items for much less. Would have been about $13 @ FT, was less than $6 on ebay. And, of course, coming from the same area in China and will take 2-3 weeks to get them. But that's ok, I'll wait for the price difference. :) Any place I can save a buck, I'm good. :) Also found the same ones on Amazon, for 2-3 times the price as FT!:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread