Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Well, since they just listed it a few days ago and it takes time to ship to most countries, I think you are asking a bit early. Don't feel bad though. It seems every time a new product is released someone post looking for user opinions.

As to speculation, it should work exactly like the smok Kick and sigelei-K. I own 2 Sigelei-K and both work flawlessly.

Nemesis Clone - By far the nicest budget Mod I have purchased to date. Eighth in purchase, First in Performance. Coupled with a Sigelei-K and 18350 running a Hercules Ithaka overall performance is outstanding. Look is incredible. Feel in hand is very comfortable.

Last edited:

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
Well, since they just listed it a few days ago and it takes time to ship to most countries, I think you are asking a bit early. Don't feel bad though. It seems every time a new product is released someone post looking for user opinions.

As to speculation, it should work exactly like the Smok Kick and Sigelei-K. I own 2 Sigelei-K and both work flawlessly.

Nemesis Clone - By far the nicest budget Mod I have purchased to date. Eighth in purchase, First in Performance. Coupled with a Sigelei-K and 18350 running a Hercules Ithaka overall performance is outstanding. Look is incredible. Feel in hand is very comfortable.

I just ordered the SS Nemesis clone with the FastTech kick. Thinking of getting the brass one as well to mix and match. Thinking of getting a second kick just in case (the samples vary in terms of size and fit). Question about the kick, since it controls the voltage, does that mean that is will supply it using PWM at 33.3 Hz like most of the Chinese mods?

Thanks in advance.

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
at $8 bucks I'd grab two just in case!

You are right! Thinking exactly the same thing - backups for your backups :)

Since I'm not sure/don't know much about mech mods (mostly using a ProVari), and I know that making a mistake with the battery would cost me the battery, would like to have the kick to be "safe". Once I get used to a mech mod, will try using it without the kick.

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
I just ordered the SS Nemesis clone with the FastTech kick. Thinking of getting the brass one as well to mix and match. Thinking of getting a second kick just in case (the samples vary in terms of size and fit). Question about the kick, since it controls the voltage, does that mean that is will supply it using PWM at 33.3 Hz like most of the Chinese mods?

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if it is DC or PWM; however, the genuine Evolv kick has a flat signal in a good mod...rock solid.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
I bought 2, they work great...my first one had a manufacturer defect...went kazort and smoked (bad solder that shorted out)

2nd one arrived (went over it with a fine tooth comb) [oh and FT shipped me a new one and refunded my shipping for the RMA]...set it for 8 watts...been working like a CHAMP and I use it in my Bolt from FT and in my won on FB "The Natural" with AGA-T2 and the vape is awesome

If you have a mechanical and want a consistent strong vape (like a Vamo or other APV's) then a kick is the way to go!

Here is my $12 Bolt in "shorty" mode (18500 length with a kick and 18350) next to a MVP2 (got the bolt and kick from FT for $21.24)

boltshortyvsmvp2_zpsa2efcaf4.jpg

Last edited:

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
P.S. Just got thru conformal coating it with clear nail polish (so there is no way it can short out again)...shiny and protected...and firing like a beast!
Not a bad idea. I have a Smok kick that I shrink wrapped, and one stuck in a black hole in China that I was planning on shrink wrapping if it ever showed up. The nail polish actually sounds like a better idea...

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
I have 2 stainless steel Nemesis mods. One from fast tech the other off e-bay. They both work great. Im also waiting for a brass one coming with a kick from fast tech. It's been shipped so I will let you know how the kick performs if & when it arrives.

You are right about the if and when :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Has anyone ordered or used a fast tech.com kick? Thinking about snagging one with a nemesis clone. . . . any thoughts?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Two quick points.
1. Does not work with duel coils.
2. No sub ohming limit is 1.5 ohms

But works great other wise, and at great price. Also I think their is a 6 month warranty with most fasttech stuff. Not sure.

Enjoy.

John

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Two quick points.

But works great other wise, and at great price. Also I think their is a 6 month warranty with most fasttech stuff. Not sure.

Enjoy.

John
FAQ
Do products come with warranties?
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, product warranty is 6 months counted from the date of shipment.

Within 3 months after shipment:
Upon returning, defective items are replaced and shipped back to customers for free. Return shipping reimbursement is USD 40 or 50% of the item's price, whichever is lower.

3 to 6 months after shipment:
Upon returning, defective items are replaced and shipped back to customers for free. Return shipping reimbursement is unavailable.

Afterwards:
Customers may still send defective items back to FastTech. FastTech passes those items back to their manufacturers and helps coordinating the repair. Customers are responsible for shipping charges both ways.

Depending on the problem, fees may be assessed by the manufacturers. FastTech will contact customers before committing the repairs.

Parts not covered by standard warranties

Consumables including but not limited to ink, depletion of disposable or primary batteries, etc.
Parts naturally exposed to tear and wear including but not limited to screen protectors, cases, etc.
Damages or degradations caused by improper operations including but not limited to torn cables, blown fuses, bricks due to installation of custom firmwares, etc.
10 char

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Two quick points.

Enjoy.

John

I haven't tried mine with a dual coil yet (I should probably whip out my iclear 16 to check) but why wouldn't the kick work with dual coils? It'll just see the atomizer ohms, not the number of coils, so as long as the total ohms of the atomizer are above 1.5 it should work.

EDIT: just tried the dual coil iclear 16 on my FT kicked Hammer and it does indeed work.

Also, some users on fasttech have reported that the kick will with coils as low as 1.2 or 1.1. Again, I haven't tried that yet.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread