Nemesis vs. Astro

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayyco

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2014
Tempe, AZ, USA
Ive been really debating which one to get, and yes i am getting it from fasttech.com (clones) because im on a bit of a budget. But im wondering what you guys suggest. By the way i had just ordered a Helios clone from fasttech.com today and was wondering if the mods would be flush with the helios on it, or which one would be. Would love to hear what you guys have to say about the two!

Nemesis mod:$25.68 Nemesis Style Mechanical Mod (Mixed Edition) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Astro Mod:$21.04 Astro Telescopic Mechanical Mod - stainless steel+brass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:

jayyco

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2014
Tempe, AZ, USA
You can check the specs of the helio to match the mod by lookin on FT. I just ordered my Nemi today based on allot of very happy owners here. If it's a stealthy vape your looking for the astro is supposedly the smallest one in 350 mode. The Nemi is pretty tiny as well an packs a pretty good punch from what they say

Ya i was on more of the Nemesis side, and what batteries/charger are you using. and what website did you get it from?

jayyco

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2014
Tempe, AZ, USA
I've actually ordered both devices from fasttech personally. They both are fine devices for being clones, I'm more partial towards my nemesis personally: I get a bit of a voltage drop on my Astro. However, I do use Efest 2100mah 30A batts and I'm not really digging them in general.

Thanks for the input! Im probably gunna get sony's because of the fact that everyone loves them.

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
I've actually ordered both devices from fasttech personally. They both are fine devices for being clones, I'm more partial towards my nemesis personally: I get a bit of a voltage drop on my Astro. However, I do use Efest 2100mah 30A batts and I'm not really digging them in general.

You talking bout the Purple Wrap ones? Those are pretty new on the market.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
You wouldn't go wrong with either the astro or the nemi. Personally, I like the looks of the astro better - very steampunk when paired with a steamboy genisis. That said, the nemi is tres sleek and if you want that smooth hybrid look, it suits a wider variety of toppers. A kayfun on a nemi just looks soooo right.

The helios is a larger diameter RDA that will fit flush with either device (adjustable pins, both), but I'd say it's in the category of suiting the nemi better, aesthetically.

Chances are your curiosity will get the better of you, though, and you'll end up with both eventually (not that I'm an enabler).

kelly deng56

Moved On
Feb 13, 2014
guangdongshenzhen
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

kelly deng56

Moved On
Feb 13, 2014
guangdongshenzhen
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

kelly deng56

Moved On
Feb 13, 2014
guangdongshenzhen
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

aznchino16

Verified Member
Dec 17, 2013
USA
What is the difference between the Nemesis, Staineless Steel and Nemesis, Stainless Steel (beauty rings)? What are the beauty rings?

Ive been really debating which one to get, and yes i am getting it from fasttech.com (clones) because im on a bit of a budget. But im wondering what you guys suggest. By the way i had just ordered a Helios clone from fasttech.com today and was wondering if the mods would be flush with the helios on it, or which one would be. Would love to hear what you guys have to say about the two!

Nemesis Mod:$25.68 Nemesis Style Mechanical Mod (Mixed Edition) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Astro Mod:$21.04 Astro Telescopic Mechanical Mod - stainless steel+brass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York

I heard from a couple of owners of both mods that the Astro hit better than the Nemesis .. I have an all ss Astro from Focalecig on the way, but I do not have a Nemesis to compare it to, the Nemmy doesn't really do it for me.

And I am not surprised that you are not digging the Efest 30A ... folks get too amped up (pun intended) over these amp ratings, some of which have not been tested and proven. But if the manufacturer says it, then most believe it is so. Efest couldn't deliver an impressive 10amp battery, I don't know what makes people believe they could do better with 30amps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread