FastTech new products, coupon and promotion Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Are coil father coils actually better than the other stuff they sell on the site?
This will be my first time trying Coil Father coils. So, Idk for sure yet but I can’t imagine them being that much better as they sale quite a few great coils. IMO, it’s a great deal for only a few bucks!

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I decided to try a set. IDK how they will be, but I've struggled along with FT coils before. They're hardly awesome but they are serviceable. Oh, except for the pack where I got like 5 different resistances (only they were all tangled TOGETHER, and no compartments keeping them separate. They were different due to WIRE GAUGE. I did try my magnification spectacles and a jeweler's scale, but honestly most of the time when I select coils out of that pack, I deem it "mystery" coils day.

LOL, these can't be worse. I mean, I guess potentially they could, but at least the packaging shows they are separated. LOL.

Anna

Reactions: misswish1

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
I decided to try a set. IDK how they will be, but I've struggled along with FT coils before. They're hardly awesome but they are serviceable. Oh, except for the pack where I got like 5 different resistances (only they were all tangled TOGETHER, and no compartments keeping them separate. They were different due to WIRE GAUGE. I did try my magnification spectacles and a jeweler's scale, but honestly most of the time when I select coils out of that pack, I deem it "mystery" coils day.

LOL, these can't be worse. I mean, I guess potentially they could, but at least the packaging shows they are separated. LOL.

Anna
Mystery coil day:lol: I like it! I also grabbed one as I know I’ve liked the same style coils from other brands. So we’ll see.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA

Anna

Mystery coils = keeps your vaping experience interesting! :p

• Agree
Reactions: NatashaTMT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread