• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Shipping & DIY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_K

Jan 28, 2016
Seoul
Hello everyone~
I hope you all had a good lunar new year.

I was wondering which option you guys choose when ordering from fasttech? I ordered some hardware a while back and the mod has finally arrived in Korea, but waiting for batteries and charger which had to be shipped via Sweden Post.

I also found a site thevapor.co.kr for those of you who are looking to make your own juice. It has a lot of the flavor companies and seems cheaper than ameliquid.

I like tea

Feb 5, 2016
Hope you had a good holiday too. Thanks for posting the link about the new site. I will get some flavors from there in the next couple of weeks and post here about it.
The site seems to be really good for mods, liquid and flavors. Good selection and the best priced that I have seen in Korea.
Fasttech has been good for me for over 2 years. Always happy to buy from there. Only bad thing is the shipping time.
I hope the new nod that you got works out good.

Ryan_K

Jan 28, 2016
Seoul
Hope you had a good holiday too. Thanks for posting the link about the new site. I will get some flavors from there in the next couple of weeks and post here about it.
The site seems to be really good for mods, liquid and flavors. Good selection and the best priced that I have seen in Korea.
Fasttech has been good for me for over 2 years. Always happy to buy from there. Only bad thing is the shipping time.
I hope the new nod that you got works out good.

You welcome, I am will be ordering from them soon and mix up some juice. I saw that everything that I ordered has arrived in Korea.

Ryan_K

Jan 28, 2016
Seoul
FT also offers "South Korea Express ePacket " for everything except mods, attys, or batteries. Otherwise I use China Post as Singapore Post is considerably slower. Batteries can be bought in Korea quite cheaply.

Hello Waddle,
Thank you for the info, will try China Post the next time I order. I was curious as to how you charge your batteries on the i2, do you charge your batteries until they are full or do you check the time? I should have gotten the d2 with the screen to check voltage >.<

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
With the i2 I watch closely, never charging when I'm away or sleeping. When the three bars are solid I pull the batteries immediately. They generally come off the charger at about 4.14 to 4.15v. However, I never trust chargers and I will check the voltage with a multimeter every so often for accuracy. I've recently purchased the OPUS BT-C3100 and it's a vastly superior charger, mind you its quite a bit more expensive. I don't believe there is really any functional advantage with D2 over the i2, so you probably made the right choice.

Ryan_K

Jan 28, 2016
Seoul
With the i2 I watch closely, never charging when I'm away or sleeping. When the three bars are solid I pull the batteries immediately. They generally come off the charger at about 4.14 to 4.15v. However, I never trust chargers and I will check the voltage with a multimeter every so often for accuracy. I've recently purchased the OPUS BT-C3100 and it's a vastly superior charger, mind you its quite a bit more expensive. I don't believe there is really any functional advantage with D2 over the i2, so you probably made the right choice.

Thanx again~ I was wondering what scale do you use when mixing juices? Did you purchase one from Amazon? I saw a cheap pocket digital scale online that measures 0.01g, but not sure how reliable it will be.

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea

Ryan_K

Jan 28, 2016
Seoul

Ryan_K

Jan 28, 2016
Seoul
Wow thank you sir. TheVapor site seems really nice. Been thinking about trying diy and they have tons of hardware! Wish I woulda knew of the site before placing my order on fasttech the other day. Lol
You are welcome~ I haven't bought any hardware from the site, but I think it has the best price for flavors compared to ameliquid.

Reactions: Joey Price
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread