Fasttech - Shipping issue : 30calSolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

30calSolution

Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Austin,TX
Company nameDate of your initial complaint to the supplier.
11 October 2013​
How did you contact the supplier
Website ticket system​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Shipping​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
Order placed on September 27th of 2013.
The order contained 2 mods, an SVD and Vamo 3, no other batterie or accessories.

i contacted them on the 11th after days of the order being stuck in "Acceptance". I also had contacted HK Post and was told only the sender could make an inquiry, to which I notified fast tech on my ticket.

I was continually asked to be patient and give it until the end of the week. I was told that if no update had been made I would receive a refund on Friday. Now, almost 5 days with no response on the ticket from their support staff.

I have placed several orders with them before and I know shipping times can and will vary. I had placed 3 orders all together on that same day and purposely separated the objects. I received the other 2 packages (1 of those containing a 2nd SVD) after about 2 weeks with a 1 day split between them. But, this one is taking a lot longer than anticipated and now with no response from fasttach I guess I am forced to contact paypal and my bank.

if they would had just given me the refund after waiting a month I would had been fine with it, but now nearly 5 days after saying I would receive it and no response. That's no way to conduct business!

--30calsolution​

Last edited:

30calSolution

Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Austin,TX
Update:

No further information from checking the tracking number. Fasttech has advised me it has been returned and will resend or issue a refund. That is all the information they gave me after 5 days without a response to my support ticket.

Now its been another 5 days...no response. I guess they are turning away mods now too.. even if they do not contain a battery. That, or its all smoke and mirrors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread