• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

FastTech

Status
Not open for further replies.

alcarl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Niagara Falls, NY
Has anyone ordered from these guys? looks like it takes a long time.

like the stuff is sent from China only when you order it? good prices but may be a big pain waiting two or three weeks

My last order was shipped June 1st. I received it June 7th. Tracking pic below. They are probably the fastest Chinese vendor IMO as they are in Hong Kong. Items going through Beijing take a lot longer.

track.jpg

madesorgo

May 16, 2013
Lago Vista, TX
FastTech.com is absolutely legit and they are awesome and it will not take 3 weeks unless they are out of stock. You will probably receive your item in 8-10 days honestly. The shipping does take a few days but it is worth it. It is based in China but you get free, yes FREE international shipping even on a $1 item. I got my Vamo setup from them for $55 and got it 9 days. I am glad I got it from them than someone else instead to get it in 3 days. FastTech is worth the wait, very low prices and the only drawback is that you have to wait a few days extra. Do yourself a favor and get yourself a Vamo from them today. Check out my post I just put up: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/428143-advice-new-vapers-skip-ego-battery-kits.html.

Last edited:

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
FastTech.com is absolutely legit and they are awesome and it will not take 3 weeks unless they are out of stock. You will probably receive your item in 8-10 days honestly. The shipping does take a few days but it is worth it. It is based in China but you get free, yes FREE international shipping even on a $1 item. I got my Vamo setup from them for $55 and got it 9 days. I am glad I got it from them than someone else instead to get it in 3 days. FastTech is worth the wait, very low prices and the only drawback is that you have to wait a few days extra. Do yourself a favor and get yourself a Vamo from them today. Check out my post I just put up: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/428143-advice-new-vapers-skip-ego-battery-kits.html.

Honestly I think the Worst drawback with Fasttech is their website. What a nightmare to find anything.

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Their site is a bit difficult to browse, but if you know what you're looking for the search is good. Also, I think they do a good job with photos of items and a description of "what's in the box".

Lastly, the FAQ is linked at the top of every page. Pretty comprehensive, especially compared with other vendor sites. Frequently Asked Questions: FastTech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread